shape
carat
color
clarity

Any opinions on this Ebay ring? Thanks in advance!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
I saw this ring on Ebay and it looked like a very good price to my novice eye. I searched the same stone (1.69 cts F color VS2) on Bluenile and while they didn't have a cushion cut stone with those specs they did have round stones that were priced from 21K - 24K just for the stone. Is that a good way to make a price comparison? I would really appreciate any input about the stone specs and the price. Thanks so much!! I think this forum is wonderful.. so friendly and helpful. :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110761734824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I personally am not a cushion expert, so I can't say a lot about the stone other than the cut is really interesting on it. It's different from any that I've ever seen.

That being said, using rounds as a price comparison isn't the best way to compare, since rounds are priced a bit higher than the average cushion cut.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Dragonfly is right, the legacy is something like a patented step-cut cushion. I really love it. You'll certainly save a lot vice tiffany (I'm gotten two of their used rings off ebay but nothing that major) but I would request to do the transaction off of ebay and through www.escrow.com which is safer and cheaper for everyone (later sold my tiffany rings through there).

mastercut

Shiny_Rock
I love it! A very nice diamond and absolutely beautiful ring.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A very nice ring for a very nice price! That seller has a great reputation for pricing and authenticity. Haven't bought from them myself, but a lot of PSrs have had good experiences with them.

P.S. - Best way to make a comparison would be to call or visit a Tiffany's, if you want to compare apples to apples ....

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all who chimed in.. I really would like to know what the retail price at Tiffanys would be and compare that to the asking price. I would like it to be at least 30% less..

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure you are saving at least 30% but best to call Tiffany and ask for a quote in those specs.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure if Tiffany would give me a quote over the phone.. should I call a store or the toll free number? Hmmm...

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
sleep7|1319475741|3046670 said:
I'm not sure if Tiffany would give me a quote over the phone.. should I call a store or the toll free number? Hmmm...

Try both? Why not!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely give them a call - I'm sure this ring is priced well below their retail.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results