shape
carat
color
clarity

Any opinions on diamondstudsonly.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringseek

Rough_Rock

I came across www.diamondstudsonly.com while searching for a pair of diamond stud earrings for my wife. The web site looks pretty professional. They include a appraisal certificate for their earrings and they specify the cut quality of their diamonds. Their prices seem reasonable too.

I could not find much reviews on this company and was wondering if anyone here has any experience or opinion about them. Are they trustworthy?

Their appraisal certificates are from "American Gemlab" which, I assume, is their "in-house" lab although they state that it is an "independent, third party gem laboratory". Then again, they say that the lab has GIA credentials with GIA Graduate Gemologists.

Should I trust their appraisal of their own products? At the relative small amount of money that I will be paying for the earrings, I feel that it would not make sense to get an independent appraisal.

The earrings I am considering are 1/3 CTW, SI1/G-H, Excellent Cut. $349.
http://www.diamondstudsonly.com/detail.cfm?sku=33BR_G-H_SI1_WG3PFB
They have the option of being set in a martini-style setting with threaded-back. My wife''s ear lobes are very small and we found that a 1/3 CTW would fit her very well.

I tried the "pick your own diamonds" route a little with some of the many excellent vendors frequenting this site and found that a lot of them don''t carry such small diamonds. I also don''t feel "worthy" to waste their time on such a small purchase.

Any opinions on diamondstudsonly.com and/or the earrings I am planning to purchase or suggestions for other vendors will be greatly appreciated.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
1.3rd Total Weight = .15ct each
That is very small.

Self appraisal is not appraisal - and it might be up-prisal in your pocket.

I do not like threaded posts
do a search on the topic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results