shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Mark Schneider real life pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
I lurked on PS when I found it online a few months ago while fantasy shopping for my ring. I''ve come out of lurkdom because I need some help!

I''m so tempted to go with a Mark Schneider design, but very few stores carry his line and when they do it''s limited. I''m looking at the Brilliance ring--anyone have this ring or have something similar to it? Real life pics would be appreciated!! I also love the Amore, PSers tell me what you think!

Brilliance: http://www.markschneiderdesign.com/detail.asp?recid=16&ringname=Brilliance
Adore: http://www.markschneiderdesign.com/detail.asp?recid=14&ringname=Amore

Detail-Brilliance.jpg

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, i dont have any pictures to share
39.gif

I just wanted to add that i also share your love for his settings..They are just so unique. Keep looking around PS you never know what new settings will pop up!

Welcome to Pricescope!
35.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
ooooohh, that''s very purty!! very swirly and unique looking, lovely

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome! I love his settings so much but they are apparently incredibly hard to find in person, much less online. They''re also painfully expensive...ugh. But truly so gorgeous when compared to the thousands of solitaires and three stones!

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Lily,

Wow that is such a pretty ring, I don''t think I have seen that one yet! I would email mark and maybe he would send out one of those settings to a store that already carry''s his line. Good luck-

I''m sure theres a way
1.gif

-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results