shape
carat
color
clarity

any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
my stepbrother is joining the military come january and will be in training for the better part of next year (basic + a bunch or ranger training stuff). I''m not sure what to get him for christmas, because he can''t really take anything with him. usually i just get him a giftcard to best buy or cds or something....but it seems like everything would be sort of worthless right now.

i''m sure there are at least a few of you who have been in the same position. any suggestions on something that he could take with him and would be useful/he could enjoy?? i want to keep the budget to around $25.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about a calling card? May not seem like much at the time, but when he''s lonely and wants to hear a friendly voice, nothing could be better.
2.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
good idea. i hadn''t thought of that!
36.gif
thanks

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure what your religious views are.. but when my brother went.. I got him a pocket bible... and a "little black book" so he had all our family and his friends addresses for letters...

When my husbands brother went... we bought him a cross.. because they ARE allowed to wear that with their dog tags..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results