shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas where to find French cut sapphire wedding band

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been stalking the Internet trying to find a French cut sapphire wedding band. It will be worn between my wedding band and e-ring. 3CC08E09-70C6-4730-9FEC-5B639432130A.png If anyone sees one, would you let me know. Ideally would like platinum and approx 1.5-2 carats. I don’t want any diamonds on it

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Ring size?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is what I want- but a 6.5 might be too large.

That looks to be in great shape. Too bad it’s too big. I noticed it’s 3 mm north/south. Since you’re stacking how much room do you have? Would you need a smaller band in north/south?

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
That looks to be in great shape. Too bad it’s too big. I noticed it’s 3 mm north/south. Since you’re stacking how much room do you have? Would you need a smaller band in north/south?

I’m ok with a 3 mm

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you could add some metal to the inside of the ring to make it a bit smaller. If you are wearing it “between” rings, being fractionally larger won’t really be noticable.
Does the seller have a return policy ? If yes, it might be worth giving it a try.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
I think you could add some metal to the inside of the ring to make it a bit smaller. If you are wearing it “between” rings, being fractionally larger won’t really be noticable.
Does the seller have a return policy ? If yes, it might be worth giving it a try.

Thanks. I’m going to look into it because it is a really pretty ring.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
There is an IG seller who has a 3mm engraved FC sapphire (@CHRISTY-DANIELLE has one) that is to die for and very reasonable. You can find the vendor @lesliesc on Ig
Click here

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Aww @CSpan thank you!

I am pretty sure Leslie has a 6.25 in stock. But she will hunt for you too! I also bought my emerald French cut from her . Both are exactly what I wanted.
Don't be afraid of the 3mm size. I was worried it would be too wide, but it's actually perfect. I had another that was just under 2mm--it was beautiful, but the 3mm shows the cut and color more.
If you are looking around just be a savvy buyer. Some sellers list as "French cut" but the stones are actually just square. There is a noticeable difference! On the hand the French cuts just grab the light better. Also beware many rings have lab sapphires. You also want to be sure the stones always look BLUE. If they are too dark , in some lighting they will look black.
20201011_170733.jpg

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Aww @CSpan thank you!

I am pretty sure Leslie has a 6.25 in stock. But she will hunt for you too! I also bought my emerald French cut from her . Both are exactly what I wanted.
Don't be afraid of the 3mm size. I was worried it would be too wide, but it's actually perfect. I had another that was just under 2mm--it was beautiful, but the 3mm shows the cut and color more.
If you are looking around just be a savvy buyer. Some sellers list as "French cut" but the stones are actually just square. There is a noticeable difference! On the hand the French cuts just grab the light better. Also beware many rings have lab sapphires. You also want to be sure the stones always look BLUE. If they are too dark , in some lighting they will look black.
20201011_170733.jpg

Thanks. I sent a message to Leslie and she already responded. Woo hoo. Do you trust her French cuts to be true French cuts? Same with lab sapphires?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Yes! Gorgeously cut. And all natural gemstones. She is happy to send more photos/close ups of anything you are interested in too. She also takes returns if you aren't happy with it. I have never returned anything though. (Word of caution : she has great stuff , her IG feed is kinda addicting.)

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I sent a message to Leslie and she already responded. Woo hoo. Do you trust her French cuts to be true French cuts? Same with lab sapphires?

Her French cuts are true.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! Gorgeously cut. And all natural gemstones. She is happy to send more photos/close ups of anything you are interested in too. She also takes returns if you aren't happy with it. I have never returned anything though. (Word of caution : she has great stuff , her IG feed is kinda addicting.)

Dang it-- that means it is Top Ramen for dinner for a few months! :lol::lol:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
PS I promise, I get no reward for sending someone Leslie's way. I just had a steep learning curve and couple of misses before I found not one but two dreamy eternities from her. Others might sell eternities with gaps between stones, or cracked stones or not cut right or too dark.

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Caysie at CVB can make you one. Her french cut stones are beautiful

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
PS I promise, I get no reward for sending someone Leslie's way. I just had a steep learning curve and couple of misses before I found not one but two dreamy eternities from her. Others might sell eternities with gaps between stones, or cracked stones or not cut right or too dark.

I completely understand. I started the process of re-designing my engagement ring in May. It came back in July and I did not like it. So, I sent it back again. I just recently got it back and I really love it-- but it was a costly mistake on my part. OUCH!

EEM

Rough_Rock
Aww @CSpan thank you!

20201011_170733.jpg

Is it the lighting or is it truly this sparkly? I just purchased a 3mm sapphire band from her! So excited...1st piece of vintage jewelry for me. Hope it pairs well w/my modern solitaire & eternity band!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
The stones are always catching the light because of the faceting. They twinkle and shimmer. I think you're going to love it ( hope so!) :)

Reactions: EEM

EEM

Rough_Rock
Your rings are just gorgeous!! TY!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results