shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas to get a proposal???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Angel

Rough_Rock
jes kidding...sort of.

ok now labor day holiday is gone and i was 60 percent sure he''d ask...i swear there were some times i thought it was going to happen...then of course something would go wrong like the phone ringing, the waiter coming up or a bunch of joggers coming right thru our picnic at the park...grrrrr!

just venting...i know i am acting like a brat but we wont have this kind of time together again til thanksgiving. any ideas on helping get the right situation to happen?

JimDiamond

Shiny_Rock
I assume you guys have talked about getting married right? So you know it's coming; you just don't know when. Is that the case? Tell us more about your specific situation so we can give you ideas.

Skully

Rough_Rock
Yeah...Tell us more.... I was like you once. Waiting on the xmas proposal then birthday etc. Then one day I lost it and threw a basket of food across the room and red sauce got all over his white carpet and white walls and the next thing you know....I got the ring. Not saying this is what you should do. Just want to help. How long have you been dating?

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I totally know where you're coming from...I have been dating my guy for 3.5 years. I thought it was coming for Xmas, then my b-day, then vacation...NOTHING.

I was so mad after our vacation that he hadn't asked me, that I actually pouted all the way home. LOL Here he had spent all this money on a nice trip and I was being b brat because he hadn't asked.

What makes us girls get so crazy?! j/k So, I have decided to just make sure he knows I am ready, send him rings I like, and try not to psych myself up for anymore disappointments.

All I can say, is that you have plenty of company in your wait.
2.gif
I hope it comes soon for you...I know its frustrating when you guys talk about it and you know its coming, just not sure when.

Cheers!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Angel -- You do have lots of company in your wait. Come over and join us in the "Anxious to get the e-ring" thread in the Show me The Ring forum. There are at least 10 of us there waiting for a proposal. It helps to know there are others in the same situation. Have you been ring shopping? Or at least talked about rings?
I had a big "false alarm" experience where I thought for sure the proposal was coming the other night too. It makes me so upset just to think about it now.. since it would have been so perfect.. But no proposal, and no ring.. So i am still waiting..

Skully- What is this about throwing food across the room to get a proposal?? Sounds like fun! I must try it. lol..

Melissa

Diamond Angel

Rough_Rock
wow...thanks everyone...it really really helps to hear that i am not the only one in this situation. skully i laughed so hard hearing your story!

jim...we have not talked specifically about when and how, but we both know...we have known each other for a long long time and been serious for 3yrs.

plus he's the one who told me about this site (tho he doesn't know i post here...or does he?) hint hint.

saint.gif

Diamond Angel

Rough_Rock
VAgal i have been exactly the same way as you...pouty and mean when i realize the end of a mini vacation is happening. i even know i'm being that way at the time...lol.

melissasue i will check it out...thank you, it helps soooo much to know that i have company. i guess that's lame too but it still helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results