shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Ideas For Vow Renewals?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Valerie

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I am renewing my vows in June 2005 and would like to know if anyone had any creative ideas that I can use this time around. Just a little about me, I am 25 yrs old, married for 6 yrs and have a 3yr old son that will be included in our ceremony. 6yrs ago my then fiance and I did not have the wedding we wanted and we were not financially able to do the things we can do now. He promised me that one day we would go all out and money would not be an issue, so for our 6th anniversary(Feb 05) he popped the question to me again and a date was set. We are in the process of purchasing our "dream" rings and our son will walk me down the isle, my gown is ivory and I will wear a tiara in my hair, we plan to say vows to our son, we are having a string quartet for music at the ceremony and reception, everything from the wedding/reception site to the caterer to the cake to the music has been booked and paid and that is what I have gotten together so far ALONE.
37.gif
I am not having a wedding party this time around, so any and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed. I just want the atmosphere to be as romantice as possible. Thanks in advance, I REALLY appreciate them considering the time factor. - Valerie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results