shape
carat
color
clarity

Any idea what cuts these are?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the first one. These are my "vintage" rings. I bought them from my favorite Antique show seller. No idea what cut they are. She may have told me but it''s been years and I forgot.

RingsPSImage1.JPG

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Ring 2. This one actually came from Lang. We bought it on our honeymoon.

RingsPSImage2.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The first stone looks like an oec. It seems to have a rounded shape, small table, and relatively small culet with decent symmetry. Very pretty!

I can't tell with the second stone. Transitional maybe? Can you get some closer pictures without the glare?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/17/2010 9:40:54 AM
Author: Uppy
The first stone looks like an oec. It seems to have a rounded shape, small table, and relatively small culet with decent symmetry. Very pretty!

I can''t tell with the second stone. Transitional maybe? Can you get some closer pictures without the glare?
I''ll try but I''m not having luck with my camera - it sucks.

Thanks!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first one (drool) looks like and Old Mine Cut. Try to get another pic of the second one in profile. Both rings are very beautiful.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure what they are, but they''re beautiful!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Top looks like a later OEC- biggish table for an OEC. Bottom one has a late ''40s or early ''50s setting, so it is likely to be set with a transitional or early RB if it is a stone from the same period. Lovely! The first setting is just to die for.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
MY DSLR Camera is arriving today so I should get some better pictures soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results