shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Grey''s Anatomy fans here?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I love Grey''s anatomy right from the beginning.
30.gif
Ever since Kevin McKidd came to the show. I''m more in love with this show. I just want to see if anyone is interested in watching Grey''s anatomy... especially the couple of Cristina and Owen. Let me know what you think of the show and your favourite character/part in it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watch Grey''s and have from the beginning. Sometimes it gets annoying because all of the characters whine about one thing or another, but I still watch. My least favorite characters are Owen and Christina actually, but I really like Lexie.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We watch Grey''s and Private Practice. I''m not sure I have a favorite character. I''ve never been a very good fan of anyone''s. I like the ensemble nature of the cast. If I had to choose? I guess it would be Patrick Dempsey. I''ve liked him a lot since seeing him dance at an Academy Awards show more than twenty years ago.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''ve watched Grey''s since the beginning - my roommate at the time identified heavily with Meredith, so every week we''d curl up with a bottle of wine and get teary. Me, I identify heavily with Cristina, so this worked out nicely. :)

Gotta say, though, I started feeling like the show was going downhill with the departure of Addison, and I haven''t really felt the same pull since: I still watch it to see how things turn out, but there''s no urgency. What with the spate of needlessly killing off cast-members and surgically excising the backbones of their strong female characters, I''ve been feeling like the bloom''s off the rose - but does this thread mean a new season''s begun? It might be masochism, but I''ll watch and hope that this season''s the season it all turns back around again!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Love love love the show. I caught the very first episode on accident (it was on after Desperate Housewives) and I was completely hooked!! I have to say that I am disappointed with Owen''s character. He showed up as Sergeant Bad-ass, doing his own stitches and all that hardcore stuff, and hasn''t done anything nearly as sweet since then! I am also tired of him waffling back and forth between Teddy and Christina. Also, the whole Mark Sloan/ trashy daughter thing is irritating me. Even with all of that, I still live the show and watch it religiously every week!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I was a diehard Grey''s fan until this season. I feel like it has lost so much of the humor that it began with and I haven''t watched any episodes since early this season. Primarily because new shows came on that I simply liked better and something had to go...

I always identified with Christina the most, though I also loved Addison.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I started watching it when I was at school in my dorm room. I was so bored.. and came across with this drama. I love it ever since. However, after Burke left... I didn''t really watch it as much.. i think that''s season 4. I can''t wait for tonight''s show. I heard the show might end soon?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I''m kind of over Grey''s, though we still watch it every week. I''m so glad the whole Mark/Sloan thing is done, and I want the Arizona/Torres I-want-a-baby-but-you-don''t thing to be done.

Meredith and Derek are the only normal storyline right now!! It''s not right!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I started watching it during that season with the guy with the bomb to the end of that season. I didn''t watch it much after that. However, when I saw that Kevin Mckidd was joining...I tuned back in and that''s been the only reason I''ve kept watching since.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 5:23:19 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
I started watching it during that season with the guy with the bomb to the end of that season. I didn''t watch it much after that. However, when I saw that Kevin Mckidd was joining...I tuned back in and that''s been the only reason I''ve kept watching since.
yes.. Kevin Mckidd made me watch it again. I''m excited about their love triangle.
31.gif

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 5:25:09 PM
Author: beezygal

Date: 5/6/2010 5:23:19 PM
yes.. Kevin Mckidd made me watch it again. I''m excited about their love triangle.
31.gif
I like him so much and I don''t want him to get with Teddy!! The chemistry with him and Christina in the beginning was WOW! With Teddy it''s more like, I guessss they''re meant to be.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 5:28:15 PM

Date: 5/6/2010 5:25:09 PM

31.gif
I like him so much and I don''t want him to get with Teddy!! The chemistry with him and Christina in the beginning was WOW! With Teddy it''s more like, I guessss they''re meant to be.
DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!

but.. the chemistry is going down between them...
32.gif
I was hoping.. with Teddy in the picture.. their chemistry can be better... somehow.. I was hoping Owen and Teddy would kiss in the elevator last episode.... and cristina would catch them once the elevator opens....I just want to see more sparks between owen and cristina.. but... still want them to be together at the end.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve watched from the beginning, and I love Lexie. I''m actually really disappointed the Mark/Lexie thing ended, because I also love Mark. And I can''t stand Meredith, though she''s been better lately.

And I definitely think that Owen and Teddy are meant to be.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Owen/Christina drama and angst bugs me, and I don''t like Owen (or the actor) at all. I thought it was funny when Derek introduced Meredith as his wife to that visiting doctor they were recruiting. A post-it wedding does NOT count!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 6:11:22 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
I''ve watched from the beginning, and I love Lexie. I''m actually really disappointed the Mark/Lexie thing ended, because I also love Mark. And I can''t stand Meredith, though she''s been better lately.

As much as I HATE to admit that.. I do think Owen and Teddy are more similar.... they went through war together. sometimes I think Cristina should care Owen more.. maybe.. be jealous more...but.. then.. she won''t be "Cristina" anymore!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 6:12:54 PM
Author: Zoe
The Owen/Christina drama and angst bugs me, and I don''t like Owen (or the actor) at all. I thought it was funny when Derek introduced Meredith as his wife to that visiting doctor they were recruiting. A post-it wedding does NOT count!
yeah.. i was thinking.. they aren''t really married! I wonder if they''ll ever get married... officially

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 6:15:48 PM

Date: 5/6/2010 6:12:54 PM
Author: Zoe
yeah.. i was thinking.. they aren''t really married! I wonder if they''ll ever get married... officially
I bet something will happen where the validity of their marriage is questioned, and it''ll be a "but we''re not REALLLLLLY married!"

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I love this show and get so frustrated when an episode...or season...stinks.

Lurve me some Callie (although not w/ Arizona. Arizona bugs me). Mark is my tv boyfriend.

Cristina rocks my socks.

Funny enough, not a huge Mer fan (not that she''s on for more than 2 seconds anymore) and I think Derek''s kind of a turd. Yes, turd. That''s the medical term.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 6:14:29 PM

Date: 5/6/2010 6:11:22 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

As much as I HATE to admit that.. I do think Owen and Teddy are more similar.... they went through war together. sometimes I think Cristina should care Owen more.. maybe.. be jealous more...but.. then.. she won''t be ''Cristina'' anymore!
Yeah, Christina can''t care for him like that. It wouldn''t be her.

I did think that Christina would be there when the door opened, but, that seemed too obvious. I think it''ll happen when she sees them. Like, they may actually be kissing.
38.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I used to love the show and I couldn''t wait to watch it every week. This season it has really gone downhill. I still watch it "because it''s Grey''s" but not because I actually enjoy it anymore. It used to be funny and now it''s just not anymore at all. I miss George and Izzy.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love Grey''s. It''s one of my favorite shows. Although I agree with others, this season hasn''t been too interesting.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention that I really like Arizona too. And Callie. Mark''s okay.

Let''s put it this way, the constant melancholy that Meredith, Christina, and Owen feel are major turn-offs for me. I can''t see stopping though -- I really do love the show.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Huge fan here! I don''t think I''ve ever followed a show so consistently before. I love it. Even though it has felt like a giant train wreck for awhile now.
36.gif

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t watched it since Addison left, so I don''t even know some of these characters. I loved Christina, though.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 6:41:26 PM
Author: Lilac
I used to love the show and I couldn''t wait to watch it every week. This season it has really gone downhill. I still watch it ''because it''s Grey''s'' but not because I actually enjoy it anymore. It used to be funny and now it''s just not anymore at all. I miss George and Izzy.
omg... that''s so true. I miss them... They are so real and funny

I actually enjoy watching any movies with Katherine Heigl in it. I feel like she''s very down to earth...

1.5 hr ''til I get to watch grey''s anatomy... i can''t wait.. I''m sure some of you might have watched it already because of the time difference.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 6:21:43 PM
Yeah, Christina can''t care for him like that. It wouldn''t be her.

I did think that Christina would be there when the door opened, but, that seemed too obvious. I think it''ll happen when she sees them. Like, they may actually be kissing.
38.gif
yeah.. why can''t she care about him more.. omg... she''s pissing me off.. lol

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
omg.. anyone watched the sneek preview for next week''s ep? Owen doesn''t know wat''s going on with him and Teddy! I''m so pissed..
29.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results