shape
carat
color
clarity

Any feedback on this ACA diamond?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This forum has been tremendously useful in researching a diamond for an engagement ring, and I think I may have possibly selected one. How does this one look? Anything positive or negative to say about it? FYI, my budget is about $10k.

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...olor-vs2-clarity-round-ideal-cut-sku-a4483301

Hello and welcome to PriceScope, BusyRoad!
Absolutely beautiful diamond (it's an ACA, so can't go wrong)!

Ask WF to pull this one, inspect it for cleanliness and if the fluorescence effects transparency or appearance in certain lighting conditions,and provide you with comparisons pictures and videos to the one you are looking at:

jmhgv2

Rough_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, BusyRoad!
Absolutely beautiful diamond (it's an ACA, so can't go wrong)!

Ask WF to pull this one, inspect it for cleanliness and if the fluorescence effects transparency or appearance in certain lighting conditions,and provide you with comparisons pictures and videos to the one you are looking at:

Did you like that one better than the one OP posted or are you thinking they’re so similar that he might be over paying if he buys the one in the OP?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Did you like that one better than the one OP posted or are you thinking they’re so similar that he might be over paying if he buys the one in the OP?

Just recommending in order to gauge and compare color and price per carat.
Same great upgrade program, so why not? :)

BusyRoad

Rough_Rock
Thanks, DejaWiz! I appreciate it. The more research I do, the more I realize how little I know. Do feathers matter when it comes to durability?

BusyRoad

Rough_Rock
Did anyone else notice that "blob" on the second arrow (moving clockwise)? You can see it in the initial photo and especially in the ideal scope photo. For some reason this flaw (if it is one) is not depicted in the AGS report.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone else notice that "blob" on the second arrow (moving clockwise)? You can see it in the initial photo and especially in the ideal scope photo. For some reason this flaw (if it is one) is not depicted in the AGS report.

Can you post a screenshot with the concern circled? May merely be reflection, which is extremely common given the controlled environment in which diamonds are photographed.

BusyRoad

Rough_Rock
Can you post a screenshot with the concern circled? May merely be reflection, which is extremely common given the controlled environment in which diamonds are photographed.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 9.49.21 PM.png

You can see it here as well on the ideal scope image.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 9.49.58 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-06 9.49.21 PM.png
    616 KB · Views: 4

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

You can see it here as well on the ideal scope image.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 9.49.58 PM.png

That is likely reflection from the inclusion in the crown...feel free to contact WF and ask them to verify cleanliness of it and if the reflections of the inclusion are noticeable.

Screenshot_20230606-222541-234.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results