shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experience with Precision Set petite flush fit rings?

Violet12

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! This is my first post and first I want to thank this whole community for teaching me so much about diamonds!

My boyfriend and I have been shopping/online searching for about a month, looking at setting options and diamonds for our e-ring. We'll be choosing a 0.9-1 ct (approx 6.25-6.5 mm diameter), ideally-cut diamond and I would like a nice classic solitaire setting for the stone. I saw this Precision Set ring (below) in person and it really grew on me in the time I tried it on. Does anyone have a flush fit or petite flush fit Precision Set ring? This model is #7210, but I haven't found it directly listed on the Precision Set website.

Here's an image of the ring, shown with ~0.75 ct center stone.

precision-set-engagement-ring-7210.jpg

I like the flush fit style since it will sit right next to the wedding band. I'm thinking of a half-eternity with <5 pt stones for that. Alternatively, I would choose a solitaire setting like the Legato Sleek line from WF. Any advice or suggestions? Thanks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Any experience with Precision Set petite flush fit rings

My three stone ring (in my avatar) is a PrecisionSet Flush fit ring. It does indeed sit perfectly flush with a wedding band although there have been times I wish there was a little gap. Then I found my current wedding band and am very happy with the set. I will tell you though that because they sit very flush together, you have to make sure you have a band that has enough width so you can see it and factor in the overhang (if any) of the center diamond. I've had other thinner wedding bands that seemed to hide under this setting. This ring has worn like a tank and is generally very well made.

Violet12

Rough_Rock

Thanks MissGotRocks! I'll definitely check the height of the band when I pick that out if we go with this design.

Keeksy

Rough_Rock

Hi,
I just posted photos of my FlushFit solitaire here:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-0-75-mm-spacer.176422/#post-3212316#p3212316

Mine is not the petite setting, but I'm sure you'll get the drift! =)

I really like the setting. It is well built and feels very sturdy. I plan on wearing a spacer in my set, which pushes the WB out from under the center stone a little bit. I tried on all sorts of settings and the Precision Set was the only one that felt right to me. It is functional, comfortable, and looks pretty and classic! Once I had it on my hand I knew it was the one!

HTH!
Kaylee

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I saw your pictures - your rings are beautiful! I have had my flush fit Precision Set three stone mounting for about seven years now and have had no issues at all. They are very well made and very durable. Glad you love yours too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results