shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Carol Burnett fans out there?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
She's doing n evening with tomorrow at the Beacon in NYC. We got tickets early and they sold out fast. My husband is kind of meh about it, I'm really excited. I think people forget how multifaceted she is.

It's been a good summer: Celtic Thunder, BRUCE and Rod freaken' Stewart. We are not great travelers, but we are ardent concert-goers.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not a Carol Burnett fan, but I am a fellow Dropkick Murphys fan. Did you and your husband ever get to one of their concerts again after we last spoke? I love them and I envy you having heard them live.

Deb :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE her. :love:
A very smart talent!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

(Her) Mrs. Whiggins is priceless. :lol: Great comedian.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am. She can always make me laugh. Skits with her, Harvey Korman and Tim Conway were always fabulous especially those where the 3 of them were cracking up while doing the skit.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love her! Should be a great time! Have fun! :dance:

Btw, she was on WWHL this week and told a really cute story about a prank she pulled with Julie Andrews. Too funny! :appl:

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE her!!!! I am so jealous. Most comedians get laughs by putting others down, but she is classy and gets laughs by being funny. Now I have to go find some of her shows to watch...lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results