shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Black Friday deals out there?

amoline

Shiny_Rock
What's your budget? A lot of the online pearl vendors have had some gorgeous pieces and good sales, too. But it's all about what you want to spend and what you value in the pearls you're looking for.

A pendant is always pretty affordable and can be worn anywhere, maybe more than a full strand. But it depends on how old your niece is and what her style seems to be. Tahitian pendants are always super cool and don't break the bank.

Just my two cents, but let us know some more info and we can help you look for things. :D

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did end up finding the small Akoya studs, suitable for my young niece, and I’m eyeing two metallic freshwater strands that I could turn into a double strand at some point.... these were released in a recent wave! Thank you!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kojima Pearl has a 20% off sale starting Monday.
Oceans Cove has 15 to 25% off
Kamoka pearls is offering 15% off
Pearls of Joy has 20% off.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did end up finding the small Akoya studs, suitable for my young niece, and I’m eyeing two metallic freshwater strands that I could turn into a double strand at some point.... these were released in a recent wave! Thank you!
I bought the Akoya studs, also for a young niece! They haven’t arrived yet (grrrrrr to USPS and their extreme lack of tracking), hope they are nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results