shape
carat
color
clarity

Anxiously Waiting!!

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Anxiously waiting for my engagement ring upgrade! My original engagement ring (.70 round uncertified) was purchased from Jewelry Exchange, no real proposal to be had. He literally handed it to me in the parking lot and said, "I guess I should give this to you now." I love my original ring but it has always had a tinge of sadness associated with it.

Fast forward almost nine years and I started thinking about resetting my diamond. He had been verbal about wanting to keep the original stone. I started looking online and found the Blue Nile Petite Hidden Halo. After some discussion, we decided to upgrade my diamond as well for a fresh new ring. We have worked hard the last two years to nurture our marriage and get on a solid foundation.

He has been hilarious in his research! I thought you all had taught me a ton over the years. Hubby can stand with the best on here regarding what to look for in a stone. He has been asking me if I have posted here about it and is nervous to know if he did well once I have it in hand and can show you all.

He purchased a 1.15 round diamond in the Petite Hidden Halo from Blue Nile. I have no idea when it will be delivered or when he will give it to me. I have to refuse the urge to ask to many questions so I do not ruin any surprise.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting! I'm glad you DH learned a lot and took it on himself to find you a great stone! Post pics when you do get it! Tell him
you want a real down-on-one-knee "Will you marry me - again" proposal!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely story surrounding your upgrade diamond/ER --- thank you so much for sharing!

You *know* you have to come back with photos once your DH presents you with the fresh new ring :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all very exciting! Can't wait to see it!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you! Can’t wait to see it

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an exciting time! Can't wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results