shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Wedding Band

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for a semi-inexpensive antique/vintage wedding band. I like the antique vintage-y look. I love inscriptions from relationships past. I love gold in all colors and platinum also. Diamonds are a plus. Does anyone know the best place to find one? I've looked on ebay here and there but haven't found one that I just have to have yet. If you have one, please post pictures. p.s. the older the better! :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I would try the following- The site Topazery.com has some great ones with initials and dates inscribed. Have fun searching!! (Come back and post pix if you find something you love)
2.gif

antique engagement rings
Doyle and Doyle
Israel Rose
The Way We Were
Topazery

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
ooh! thanks for the site recommendations! you guys have been a big help. i promise to post pics if i purchase!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I only got mine last week - stumbled across it in an antique shop window. It is a 1930''s platinum wedding band with with tiny flowers and milgraining, its about 1.51.7mm, here is a picture. Sorry - I haven;t taken one of the band on its own yet but this is the best I have for showing the engraving.

Some of those wesites are amazing, have been drooling over them - happy ring hunting!

TC 9234.JPG

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally got some okay photos of a two toned band I have engraved 1946. The top is a white metal over yellow gold with single cut diamonds in it. I love the miligrain detail on the inside by the diamonds. The diamonds aren''t in great condition but I like the look of it with my engagement ring.

single cut wedding band 1946.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2nd photo.

I love wedding bands with inscriptions too. They can be so hard to find. Any luck for you yet?

single wband close 1946.jpg

marrylee4u

Rough_Rock
You can try ebay and craigslist. I guess there may be sellers trying to sell their band.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Try Ruby Lane
Ruby Lane
I've purchased several things from vendors on there, and they are very professional; prices seem to be more reasonable (and negotiable in some cases) than on ebay. You don't have to worry about getting in a bidding war with anyone either!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
I have been searching Ruby Lane. There are some really amazing things right now. I''m waiting on my tax refund to come in so I can pick out one. I''ll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Try Antiquejewelrymall.com

I have a ring from them and was VERY satisfied with their customer service overall.

peaches5

Rough_Rock
I would suggest going into private jewellers anking around. Also just keep an eye on ebay as new things come up all the time.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if you''ve had any luck yet, but if not, I just stumbled across The Marlene Harris collection.

I''ve never dealt with this company - so i have no idea of their reputation, but they do seem to have a wide selection of estate, vintage and antique rings! (and new rings in those styles)

Happy hunting!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Hope, on my way there now. Thanks for sharing!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
ooh, very cool! Jess-can''t wait to see what you pick!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Got something!! Actually, I may get TWO somethings, since I found them at such a good price. Waiting on the auction to end in 30 mins (on the second one), then I will post a thread.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Excited!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results