shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique/Vintage Game - Here’s money to find…

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I found a few, but most are at least twice your desired price. Oof! These two are also above $450, but the closest I could find. Maybe you can contact the sellers and negotiate?

The second one is the actual one I bid on and lost. I saw it listed a couple of days ago. :(sad Don’t really want to pay their markup lol! But the $450 was a great deal which is why it’s such a bummer I lost.

The first is too long and I would have to have links removed which would make it more lightweight. I didn’t see that one before though so thank you!

Crystallized Carbon

Rough_Rock
The second one is the actual one I bid on and lost. I saw it listed a couple of days ago. :(sad Don’t really want to pay their markup lol! But the $450 was a great deal which is why it’s such a bummer I lost.

The first is too long and I would have to have links removed which would make it more lightweight. I didn’t see that one before though so thank you!

Ahhh, darn! I'm sorry that neither work. Definitely a bummer about the auction loss and subsequent markup — ouch. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results