shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique/Vintage Game - Here’s money to find…

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Let’s see if we can make this game work. I’m giving you cash (in Monopoly money). Then I’ll tell you what I’d like you to find. It can be an image with pricing info or an actual listing link for a website or IG. Once you post it, you tell us how much you’re giving us to search for the next piece and what you’d like us to find.

I figure this could be a fun way to come up with some pieces that PSers may love and may even not know existed and want to grab. Win-win, right?

Okay, so I’ll start…

I’m giving you $1500 to find a sapphire and diamond vintage crescent moon pendant.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Let’s see if we can make this game work. I’m giving you cash (in Monopoly money). Then I’ll tell you what I’d like you to find. It can be an image with pricing info or an actual listing link for a website or IG. Once you post it, you tell us how much you’re giving us to search for the next piece and what you’d like us to find.

I figure this could be a fun way to come up with some pieces that PSers may love and may even not know existed and want to grab. Win-win, right?

Okay, so I’ll start…

I’m giving you $1500 to find a sapphire and diamond vintage crescent moon pendant.

Fun! You would have to convert but here are some options:

So mine is same budget - $1500 for a gold and diamond gypsy (flush set) ring.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Fun!

Ohhhh! That second one!!! I want it. But it’s overseas and I’ve never done an overseas purchase.

And now Mreader’s gypsy ring search is on!

Last edited:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Ok to keep this going - a nice heavy signet ring - $650.

Reactions: Kya

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Good ones @88_star! Now your turn

this doesn't have to be really from our wishlist does it? because mine is too long haha! okay how about a good moi et toi ring, max $2500

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
this doesn't have to be really from our wishlist does it? because mine is too long haha! okay how about a good moi et toi ring, max $2500

No doesn’t have to be from your wish list it could just be something that you think is cool. ;-)

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

Diamonds? Pearls? Colored stones?

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

Small, but oh so sweet!

WG and platinum

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I have one - but it’s maybe too specific. I’m looking for an antique YG wedding band! Ideally the correct size so I can keep the patina

18k yellow gold
2.8mm-4mm wide
$700 or less
Size 8.25-8.5

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have one - but it’s maybe too specific. I’m looking for an antique YG wedding band! Ideally the correct size so I can keep the patina

18k yellow gold
2.8mm-4mm wide
$700 or less
Size 8.25-8.5

Plain? Or some type of engraving?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Amazing find!!! I’m going to reach out to find out measurements

Let us know if you move forward! I am obsessed with gold bands and tend to look at them even though I already have enough ha ha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results