shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique style eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yoey6

Rough_Rock
Hi all, first I wanted to say, WOW, this site has been wonderful! I actually just got engaged using a necklace instead of a ring. So now I am looking for a full eternity band that is unique. I loved the Tacori rings, but my significant other prefers princess cut to round, so the price jumped from the $5000 range to the $15000 range! So I am continuing my search for unique channel set princess eternity bands. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Congratulations on your engagement, and I want to see a picture of this necklace!! Please keep us posted with new developments!

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/20/2005 6:32:54 PM
Author:yoey6
I loved the Tacori rings, but my significant other prefers princess cut to round, so the price jumped from the $5000 range to the $15000 range!

Not sure why the price would necessarily jump based on a change in stone shape.

If you only want to spend $5000, then I''m sure you can find something with princess diamonds if you could find something in rounds.

I do think that eternity bands with princess cuts are slightly more unusual and unique. I can''t figure out how to get the picture on here, but I saw a very unusual Daniel K eternity band with cushion cut diamonds in a shared prong band with "U" shapes (the "Uternity" band). It was very unusual looking, but at 9+ carats, it is probably also very expensive!

eternity_ring.jpg
0997_dk_page.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those Daniel K bands are incredible. I have seen them in person, wow!!! Also check out www.signedpieces.com although not antique style very pretty. I have a 3.38 round and they will make you pretty much what ever you want size wise. Very good quality cut and color. And please post the necklace!!!
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you might give Fay Cullen a try. she sells tons of antique and antique replica rings..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this for an engagement ring or a wedding band? I cannot believe that changing to princess stones would be $10,000 more. Who told you that? I have a Tacori and that just doesn''t seem right.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I have a tacori too - and I wonder if the price jump was because the "style" that that had the princess cuts was a larger thicker band that I''ve seen. I think it was an invisible set princess type.. with much larger individual stones.

Just FYI- Tacori does custom work. So if you saw a band in the size, mm, that you wanted - but wanted the stones to be princess - then they can do it. Or if you want the one you saw but smaller - they can do it too.

Just so you know..

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Oh - and you may want to check out

www.precisionset.com too

laney

Brilliant_Rock
all from precision set

NRY0princess.JPG

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Oops, you said "antique", not "unique". But I think the antique look is unique. Maybe you could consider some custom work?

laney

Brilliant_Rock
another

NRY0princess2.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
unique? vs antique.. oh.. I hope these are helping anyway..

NRY0princess3.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
last one

NRY0princess4.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Crap! Sorry - ok .. I just re-read your post.. how about these???

bandsnry01.jpg

peanuts

Rough_Rock
Laney--amazing!! where are they from?

laney

Brilliant_Rock
They are all from Precision set

http://www.precisionset.com/

Several retailers carry them. Good Old gold does I know..

yoey6

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! Picture of the necklace will be coming! It is a watermelon tourmaline and so beautiful! As for the eternity bands, i am thinking of looking further into Tacori, but have also thought about getting a plain band and then having it engraved on the sides to give it more of an antique look. Does anyone have any thoughts on the "Facets Collections"? Their prices seem amazingly good for the quality of stones!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many of us have eternity bands from Facets/Signed Pieces. I love mine. And it cost half what I would have had to pay any of the fine jewelers around here, HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results