shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique ring with marquise sides?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fairwayflunkie

Shiny_Rock
Okay today I must be going nuts...nothing new here...
9.gif
I swear I saw a ring in Timeless Classics that had a round stone with 4 marquise sides (2 on either side of the round shaped in a triangle...kind of leafy-like) and then 2 smaller rounds...maybe with some millgrain...if you remember it please point this sorry soul to the post....

TIA

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I know this isn''t what you''re talking about, but does it look similar to this? (I believe this is Harriet''s ring, but not positive)

marquisestones.jpg

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
There''s also this one from Lang''s. Similar idea, but the side stones are not marquises:

1223597268_30-1-3509.jpg

fairwayflunkie

Shiny_Rock
NewEnglandLady...yes that one has the shape of the marquise like I was talking about, but this is a vintage/anitque ring....either white gold or platinum...all diamond...old cut round in the middle...after the leafy marquise there is one smaller round...

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It''s not an antique but were you perhaps thinking of Matata''s Josette ring?

josette6.jpg

fairwayflunkie

Shiny_Rock
Kismet...that''s the one.!..DUH! I looked everywhere....guess it''s just antique looking...thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results