shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique designs - Van Craeynest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ack! Finally, finally, Van Craeynest has a new website. I'm finally able to refer people to their rings without having them go on a long hunt.

For those looking for antique styles, they do die-struck rings from antique molds. As a result, unlike many antique-y rings, their engravings are crisp and highly detailed, and the rings are very solid.

Here are some wedding bands. Mine is the one in the middle.
http://www.vancraeynest.com

vancray.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
This is a little to large for my tastes, but it gives you a really good look at the level of detail in their rings.

vancray2.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Okay, when I attached the 2nd picture it lost the first one! (Leonid?!?) Here it is again...

Darn, because I've uploaded it once it looks like the system won't take it again!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I tried renaming it to fool the system but no dice. Anyway, the picture I was referring to in my first post is the one under the "Wedding Bands" page with all the bands stacked.

kavalier

Rough_Rock
i love van craeynest designs and i know she will too... problem is i also know she really wants a radiant cut diamond. i understand this is possible with van craeynest, but apart from being more expensive do you know of any other consideration that i should bear in mind? are radiant cut diamond well-suited to van craeynest settings or not do you think?

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Mine is an EC, so it would have the same general shape as your radiant.

The only thing to consider is that many of these antique styles are not designed so that the e-ring and wedding ring will sit flush. There's a considerable gap on mine that I've actually come to like. It *did* bother me in the beginning and I wish someone had told me that would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results