shape
carat
color
clarity

Another "Too Good to be True"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tankertoad

Rough_Rock
Piggybacking on the Macy''s thread nearby, I submit this:

I saw an ad in the local paper (SoCal) that had on sale (among other things) three carat solitaires for $4999 ("supplies limited"). I said to myself, "too good to be true" and "you get what you pay for" but I just had to call to satisfy my curiousity. Here''e what you get:

No lab report
J-K color
I2 clarity

Close to frozen spit, yes and with no report, maybe they''re really L-M-N, I3. But perhaps one of ''em is just clean enough to warrant that price to get a larger rock on your finger...

Camelot Jewelers in Woodland Hills, CA in the Westfield Mall.

If any of you go, tell us what we''re missing out on.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Totally too go to be true. I guess you could get it appraised but then you may find out what your thought would happen anyway. The cut advisor should help when weeding out stones but w/out a cert you have no idea what you are getting.
14.gif

tankertoad

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I doubt they have any proportions to share. It would have to be removed from the setting and sent to a lab and they''re not gonna do that, I''m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results