shape
carat
color
clarity

Another thread about blue pearls. Did anyone see those pendants??

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In searching for blue pearls, I came across some company's blog. The post I found was from 2014 when a number of companies seemed to score blue Vietnamese pearls at a trade show in Hong Kong.

This particular company made a bunch of pendants using blue Vietnamese South Sea baroque pearls they'd bought at that show - and they were a good size. Some of them had a fireball effect and they were each set in white gold as pendants.

When I first started looking a few weeks ago, they showed up all the time. Now I can't find them at all. They were SUPER distinctive. Does this ring a bell with anyone, and is anyone able to point me to that post? I'm having a hard time explaining to people what I want, and this was *that* - exactly. They were sky blue, not deep blue, which is specifically what I'm after.

Any help would be super awesome! :pray:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, there must be some sort of magic in PS because I did one more search and - up they popped!!

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see exactly what I'm looking for - with absolutely no success.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Are you limiting your search in some way. What search terms are you using?

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pearl_society (on eBay) and ROLAY (same seller, but on Etsy) has some silver and silver blue SSP pendants.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results