shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Testimonial -- Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingmelimel

Shiny_Rock
Where to begin.....I happened upon pricescope while trying to learn about the significance of flourescence.....and I''m SO glad I did, because I''ve learned soooooo much more! After reading the tutorial and lurking on the forum I was quickly sold on the idea of using the HCA to help me to choose a diamond.

People were speaking very highly of Good Old Gold, NiceIce, and Whiteflash, and so I explored their respective sites. While NiceIce and especially GOG both have wonderful information, I found it easiest to compare price and quality of stones on Whiteflash, searching their A Cut Above line. I found a stone I wanted, and not wanting to miss out on it, quickly purchased it!

I then realized that I had timed things terribly, as I was going out of town and jewelers and appraisers everywhere seemed to be on vacation for 4th of July! Well, I spoke to Lesley at Whiteflash and she was very patient and helpful, and gave me extra time to search for a setting, get an appraisal, and generally be sure that I had made the right decision,
1.gif
which I ultimately decided I had. I''m very happy with the service I received, and the accomodations that Whiteflash made for me, and I''m also very happy with their lifetime trade-up policy which I''m almost certain to make use of at some point!
9.gif

The stone, BTW, is A Cut Above H&A .82c I si1, and is beautiful! The inclusions are extremely difficult to find even with a 10x loupe. The HCA gave it a 1.1, ex, ex, ex, vg.

The Whiteflash photo is below, and you can see my attempts at photos at

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-diamond-pics.7884/

I can''t wait to get it set so I can wear the darn thing!
1.gif
16.gif
9.gif

whiteflashpic.JPG

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your experience
The H&A looks great
It'll be awesome on your finger
No wonder you can't wait!

(post us a picture of the final ring!)

Enjoy....

dancingmelimel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the poem, Heyjud!
1.gif

You bet I'll post pics of the complete ring, whenever it comes into existence!

-Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results