Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Testimonial -- Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingmelimel

Shiny_Rock
Where to begin.....I happened upon pricescope while trying to learn about the significance of flourescence.....and I''m SO glad I did, because I''ve learned soooooo much more! After reading the tutorial and lurking on the forum I was quickly sold on the idea of using the HCA to help me to choose a diamond.

People were speaking very highly of Good Old Gold, NiceIce, and Whiteflash, and so I explored their respective sites. While NiceIce and especially GOG both have wonderful information, I found it easiest to compare price and quality of stones on Whiteflash, searching their A Cut Above line. I found a stone I wanted, and not wanting to miss out on it, quickly purchased it!

I then realized that I had timed things terribly, as I was going out of town and jewelers and appraisers everywhere seemed to be on vacation for 4th of July! Well, I spoke to Lesley at Whiteflash and she was very patient and helpful, and gave me extra time to search for a setting, get an appraisal, and generally be sure that I had made the right decision,
which I ultimately decided I had. I''m very happy with the service I received, and the accomodations that Whiteflash made for me, and I''m also very happy with their lifetime trade-up policy which I''m almost certain to make use of at some point!

The stone, BTW, is A Cut Above H&A .82c I si1, and is beautiful! The inclusions are extremely difficult to find even with a 10x loupe. The HCA gave it a 1.1, ex, ex, ex, vg.

The Whiteflash photo is below, and you can see my attempts at photos at

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-diamond-pics.7884/

I can''t wait to get it set so I can wear the darn thing!

whiteflashpic.JPG

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your experience
The H&A looks great
It'll be awesome on your finger
No wonder you can't wait!

(post us a picture of the final ring!)

Enjoy....

dancingmelimel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the poem, Heyjud!

You bet I'll post pics of the complete ring, whenever it comes into existence!

-Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.