shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Signed Pieces ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is my sister''s new diamond and sapphire eternity ring from Signed Pieces. It''s platinum with 15 (.42 ctw) diamonds and 15 (.47) sapphires, size 3 7/8 for her right hand.

right hand.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Another one...

Sorry so large- can't figure out how to resize. Also, the resolution is really messed up.

in box.jpg

TLS

Shiny_Rock
mmeow - that is beautiful. Can I ask if the sapphires really look a very bright blue in person? They look great in the picture. I was just looking at the facets diamond and pink sapphires today and drooling and then I thought about how much I wanted one with blue sapphires as well, but I was nervous about how the color really would appear in person - from the pictures it looks to be a very beautiful blue.

How would you describe the color in person?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
TL1- I don''t know anything about colored stone terminology, but I would say the sapphires are a very pretty color. They aren''t dark at all, and appear quite bright blue in the light. They do look a little darker when not in direct light, but not much darker. At least on my monitor, the picture on the Signed Pieces site looks pretty accurate in a non-direct light atmosphere. I''m definitely jealous of my sister!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''ve resized them for you.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Great color on the sapphires. They are even firey(is that a word). I love it.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
mmeowcollins...oh, I am so happy to see pics of that ring. I looooovvvvvvvveeeeee it. One of my first thoughts (I guess I had so many different first thoughts..hehe) was to get a sapphire wedding band of sorts. Never did it though. But I would love something like that for a RHR or something. Thanks so much for posting these pics.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you posted these pictures because this is the exact style of ring that I have been coveting. I plan on asking for one sometime in the future (a few years from now yet) for an anniversary. I have a platinum Tiffany étoile band that I wear on my right hand (my wedding band), and I think this narrower channel set style would look stellar with my engagement ring.

Anyway, it looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

18.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful piece.
30.gif
As others have noted, the quality on the sapphires is impressive...not those dark, cheap stones you find in a lot of mall sapphire jewelry items.
38.gif
1.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Patty- thanks so much for resizing! How did you do that?

The ring is almost 3mm wide. My sister had them make it to her specifications. Signed Pieces was very responsive and easy to work with. Their prices are also great- her ring was $675 in platinum or $550 in 18k white gold. Very reasonable!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your sisters sapphire and diamond ring is sooo pretty. The sapphires are such a nice bright blue color!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results