shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Shooting At Fort Hood

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's been another shooting at Fort Hood in Texas. Four people are believed dead, including the shooter, and at least 14 more have been wounded.

AGBF
:read:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Such a horrible tragedy. I have been praying for everyone at Ft Hood, especially those who have been wounded or killed and their loved ones.

I have several close friends stationed at Ft Hood, thankfully I have heard from them and they are all ok.

ImperfectGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Sad and horrible tragedy. As a military spouse, I tend to have a false sense of security in feeling like I'm much more safe living and being on the military base vs. not, and in some ways, I am. But incidents like this remind me that it's important to be aware and conscientious no matter where I reside.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife and ImperfectGirl, your posts make the hazard of being in the military and being a military spouse or the child of a serving member of the military so much more real. We have quite a few members of the military and spouses of members of the military that belong to Pricescope. Today is probably a good day to thank all of you for your service.

Thank you so much.

Deb/AGBF

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Damn... :nono:

I know a couple of people there, luckily they're OK.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1396624161|3647289 said:
I know a couple of people there, luckily they're OK.

I'm glad. I was thinking of you as well as armywife, ImperfectGirl, and some other specific people when I posted my thanks above.

Deb

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It is 1 thing to loose your husband/ wife/ partner out in the field or on a mission. I'm mentally prepared for that. It is a whole other thing for him to go the PX or to the med clinic and lose his life there. I'm not sure how these soliders fall through the cracks and no one sees the warning sides of someone who mentally needs helps. Regardless my heart goes out to those men and their families. Gives me chills just thinking about it. :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results