shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Review of USA Certed Diamonds

MB1

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking behind the scenes researching and learning as much as possible to make an informed decision regarding loose diamonds. I’ve been working with Martin for almost a month trying to find a beautiful stone within budget and it hasn’t been easy ( darn budget :boohoo:). Today was wire transfer day so I will keep you all informed and post on how things turn out. Having just logged into the forum I thought it would be nice to inform all on how things turn out for anyone else looking to work with Martin. So far he has been a please to work with!

Stay tuned

MB1

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking behind the scenes researching and learning as much as possible to make an informed decision regarding a loose diamond. I’ve been working with Martin for almost a month trying to find a beautiful stone within budget and it hasn’t been easy ( darn budget and picky :boohoo:). Today was wire transfer day so I will keep you all informed and post on how things turn out. Having just logged into the forum I thought it would be nice to inform all on how things turn out for anyone else looking to work with Martin. So far he has been a pleasure to work with!

Stay tuned

MB1

Rough_Rock
Ok so here is a follow up after ordering the diamond with Martin. Many have said it before his website is horribly outdated and may leave some first time inquiries freaked out if this a legitimate site. Rest assured despite viewing Martins website, what you really need to do is send an email and follow up with a phone call. It has been my experience that he’s extremely honest and a pleasure to work with. I was definitely not your average customer however Martin has patience like no other and in the end allowed myself to sift among many diamonds to find the perfect one! Anyone who is considering working with Martin should consider themselves fortunate to have a partner who is willing to go the extra mile.

It would be difficult to rate my experience any higher than I already do!

Thanks again Martin

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results