shape
carat
color
clarity

Another request for gift ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our anniversary is coming up in early April. It''s a large one for us, the 5th.

I''m getting DH a tablet and a couple of CDs and will spend about $250. He has no idea what to get me that''s in the same price range. I can''t think of anything I want that he considers to be an acceptable anniversary gift (I want red, low-top converse but he doesn''t like to give practical gifts that he knows I''ll just buy anyway). Both of us have a habit of either wanting items in the $50 in under price range or the well over $500 price range.

What would you suggest as an anniversary gift for around $200-300? Or what''s on your general wish list?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I should something about myself, huh. Sorry about that.

I commute to work, about 1.5 hours each way on the train. I have 2 mp3 players (ipod and zen stone). I read about 2 books a week as I'm not actually much of a music person and forget to listen to my mp3 player. I often get book gift certificates as presents and love those as my books are quite an expensive habit
1.gif

Things DH has bought me in the past:
titanium ring
titanium cuff bracelet
white gold hoop earrings
mp3 player
dangly semi-precious gemstone earrings

Things I've bought for myself:
3 pairs of diamond earrings - I keep going up in size, my newest ones are .67 ctw
silver ball studs - 3 different sizes
dangly semi-precious gemstone earrings (I really really like earrings
2.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
How about some nice earrings within that price range, with semi precious stones/pearls or even just with white gold or gold. Blue nile or some of the other on-line vendors have a big range of earrings to chose from

Good luck and
D2B

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, you know you can design your own Converse shoes right? You can even have them personalized (10 characters or less). We''re doing this for my daughter. They''re only $60. Anyway, not helping your dilemma I guess. But it''s hard in that price range.
2.gif

Heidi137

Shiny_Rock
Some ideas: Brighton handbag (they have a nice website), earrings from Blue Nile is a good suggestion (I have some really pretty pearl bow drop earrings in white gold that I love from BN), perfume, clothing or Barnes and Noble GC.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results