shape
carat
color
clarity

Another PSer ring duper on eBay

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
eBay seems to be one scammer after another SMH .... I don't know who actually owns the ring but it is pretty.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whenever i see an ebay seller using images stolen from another vendor i report it but doesn't seem to do any good. ebay isn't motivated to stop that kind of theft i don't think... :/

Reactions: ame

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are dozens and dozens of “fake” listings. They steal photos from anywhere and everywhere - here, Loupe Troop, Etsy even other EBay sellers. I feel sorry for the buyers who get duped. It’s usually ok and they get their money back but it takes weeks for that and then there’s the disappointment.
eBay should crack down, scammers like that damage their business model, buyers start to distrust sellers and go elsewhere.
I remember seeing one diamond and opal ring, worth literally thousands and the photo stolen from another big eBay seller called “CertifiedJewellers” and it was supposedly like $1.98 and free shipping. eBay would be making like a 20 cents from such sales so why they don’t just ban them completely I don’t know.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found. CVB Rip-off yesterday.
B6E67913-7EC1-401A-ACB1-E78387458F45.jpeg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It surely sucks for people who are duped by these listings because I am sure if they are sent something it doesn't look like the pictures.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
whenever i see an ebay seller using images stolen from another vendor i report it but doesn't seem to do any good. ebay isn't motivated to stop that kind of theft i don't think... :/
Yea, they don't seem to care a whit about theft.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results