shape
carat
color
clarity

Another new peridot ring and pendant....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
As mentioned in my B-day thread, I went looking at peridot rings after we had already purchased one for my birthday, that I liked better than the one we got
emsad.gif
, so I had the great idea of purchasing the one that I liked better, and switching the original ring to a pendant instead
emteeth.gif
. The new ring is 18K yellow gold with small bezel-set diamonds set in white gold. I think it has a little more of a designer look and is a little more substantial in terms of the weight and feel of the ring, even though the centre stone is much smaller than the original ring. The jeweller suggested adding a gypsy-set diamond on either side of the shank (aka hammer-set) which I thought would look awesome. The pendant is identical to the original ring, which I think actually looks better as a pendant due to it's large size. Anyway, here they are....(pics to follows)

togal

Shiny_Rock

nn273rudy.JPG

togal

Shiny_Rock

nm287rudy.JPG

togal

Shiny_Rock

nm281rudy.JPG

togal

Shiny_Rock

nm282rudy.JPG

togal

Shiny_Rock

nm278rudy.JPG

togal

Shiny_Rock
I thought that by adding hammer-set diamonds to the shank it would tie in with my bracelet and add a bit more sparkle!

nm299rudy.JPG

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
I'm a Leo and as peridot is my birthstone, I have a softspot for it. I'm wearing my largish peridot ring in white gold right now, but man, that ring of yours is breath-taking!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re a bad, bad girl.
27.gif

I love the former ring as the new pendant - the design really works well and it is very visually interesting aside from the big ole peridot with those pear/diamond cutouts on the sides.

Love that new ring - it really does go quite well with the style of your bracelet!

Brava!
36.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
togal..... What a great idea. Love them both. Peridot is just out of this world!
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like that! Nice set. I love how you two toned it with the diamonds in white metal. I think the pendant looks great... the size is just right.

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 11:48:29 AM
Author: FireGoddess
You''re a bad, bad girl.
27.gif

Oh, I''m worse than bad!
11.gif
How else could I manage to parlay two birthday gifts into three!!
3.gif
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shoot, I''ll be lucky if I can parlay just one tomorrow.
9.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
great idea!

I think the ring looks great as a pendant and I really like this new ring. very unique and I think, a perfect sizze.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY, I LOVE IT !!!! The set is beautiful!!!!! So different :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful. I love the bezel set diamonds on your ring and the pendant is awesome. GREAT JOB. Love the two gifts LOL.

Linda

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I love peridot and I love your new jewelry! I have some wonderful peridot earrings that I get so many compliments on -- they are a bright spring green and very intense. I''d love to get a matching pendant, maybe that should be my next project.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wow just stunning! Now you have a whole set you can wear together! Peridot earings on the way?
31.gif
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results