shape
carat
color
clarity

Another HPD CBI Masterpiece

ERRN

Rough_Rock
Well I'm a little late posting this but wanted to share my HPD story. Some of you may remember me from my journey to a CAC last year. I continued to read Pricescope off and on since then and have followed many of your stories. Several months ago, my youngest daughter asked me to help her find a diamond. I never posted a "help" thread since they were somewhat impatient, so I did the best I could to direct her to a stone within their budget. What it did do for me was renew my interest in super ideals and started a twinge in myself to "down the road" purchase one. That "twinge" grew to a definite desire and I was back to reading and re-reading obsessively and checking inventories of all the recommended vendors. I had touched base previously with all of them and all were great. But the more I read, the more I decided it HAD to be a CBI. I loved the fire and scintillation in the stones. I read, and lurked and lurked and read. Finally I saw someone mention that Wink was expecting some new inventory. At that point, I contacted Layla from HPD, just to ask for my "down the road" purchase. Well, Layla was wonderful. The new inventory arrived, and she helped me narrow down my search, asking pertinent questions and giving concise explanations. Wink made several videos, comparing diamonds and even a size and color side by side. After many sleepless nights, I said yes!

Next came my interaction with Melissa, as well as Layla, deciding on a setting. Something classic yet blingy. A decision was finally made. I left everything else up to the experts with very minimal input from me. Then I got my CAD. Looked perfect so the waiting period began. I tried not to think about it but found myself checking my e-mail numerous times a day toward the end of the time period. Then the glamour shots appeared and I first "met" Jamie. She was wonderful. Walked me through a shipping "glitch" (no fault of HPD's by the way) and kept me continually updated. Her photography skills are fantastic. I need to stop here and say the entire staff was wonderful. I can't say enough great things about all of them. Each and every one of them answered my questions, gave me input and direction, offered me choices, and put up with my indecisiveness. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a super ideal diamond.

When the package arrived, I was almost afraid to open it. I was expecting, and prepared for, a "momentary disappointment". After all, all diamonds look so much bigger and settings so much sparklier on the computer screen, right. And I had this whole idea of what a CBI will look like. I remember another poster saying something like "you would think they glowed in the dark". So I was prepared for that possible disappointment. BOY WAS I WRONG! When I opened the ring box, I felt like the cartoon character whose eyes popped out of their head. :shock: It's GORGEOUS!! It exceeds my expectations!! I love it! And i t does glow in the dark. I couldn't be happier. So without further ado (and my long post):

0d1285ee-af15-4845-86ac-4fd9df0a4d29.jpg 32f20ae5-3cfd-45fc-a4ca-d9f8b1a64aa8.jpg a6428f92-0667-40bb-a4ef-581867e7ecec.jpg 52335d91-e883-4fda-b86b-af772ff8535a.jpg

b12c6718-f5ce-4388-9cd0-7ca0e030a6eb.jpg 1e43d2f7-8dca-4c3c-9fb5-08e9385731df.jpg 900c6ba4-4aa6-4119-b408-a8d81d7f335f.jpg

Attachments

• b12c6718-f5ce-4388-9cd0-7ca0e030a6eb.jpg
    b12c6718-f5ce-4388-9cd0-7ca0e030a6eb.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 58

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful - we need hand shots please!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Stats stats stats needed!! It is AMAZING! I’ll bet you get nothing done all day looking at it.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
THAT is one beautiful ring! Enjoy it! I am not a MRB gal but the diamond is gorgeous!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I am dead, it's amazing!!!! Need stats

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is spectacular. :love:

ERRN

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone. I was trying to hurry to post this. It's a 2.57 I VS2. I will try to get some hand shots and angles if you want them. We've been doing some work/cleaning around the house and my hands don't look the greatest right now. I haven't even been wearing the ring, lol, till we get this done. You know how one small project turns into a major one....

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone. I was trying to hurry to post this. It's a 2.57 I VS2. I will try to get some hand shots and angles if you want them. We've been doing some work/cleaning around the house and my hands don't look the greatest right now. I haven't even been wearing the ring, lol, till we get this done. You know how one small project turns into a major one....

I would have never guessed it’s an I color.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsas. :love: :love: :love:

Absolutely stunning! Can't believe that is an I colored stone. It looks so white. Also, I am curious if the HPD 257 engraving on the inside of the e-ring band is a little hint of it being a 2.57ct?

I am so intrigued with HPD/CBI diamonds right now.

Great job @Wink, @Winks_Elf and @John Pollard.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really need a fainting emoticon right now. That ring is a stunner and looks icy white. Beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love::love::love: I am so thrilled for you! Like you, I had an amazing experience with @Wink, @Melissa, and the whole HPD team, and I love the beautiful yet classic setting that they created for you! Please come back with hand shots, and in the meantime, enjoy!!

ERRN

Rough_Rock
cflutist - your beautiful rings were definitely an inspiration!
sledge - I followed and enjoyed your engagement story. Yes, the 2.57 is the caret weight
carbonfan - another CBI inspiration story.

Everyone else who commented, thank you again. And yes, the I color is really white, I am very happy with it. And I will get to some hand shots, probably tomorrow.

(I hope I quoted correctly, if not, I'm, learning)

Edited to add, Nope, no quotes

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsas. :love: :love: :love:

Absolutely stunning! Can't believe that is an I colored stone. It looks so white. Also, I am curious if the HPD 257 engraving on the inside of the e-ring band is a little hint of it being a 2.57ct?

I am so intrigued with HPD/CBI diamonds right now.

Great job @Wink, @Winks_Elf and @John Pollard.

Would love to have you join the CBI family. A woman can have more than one diamond you know.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAWWWWGEOUS! :love:

I gotta admit, there is something so crisp & clean about those CBIs that just melts me even in pictures ... God forbid I see one IRL and am forced to buy. :twisted2:

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW!! :love::love::love:
Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful ring! :love:. I expect nothing less from HPD. :clap:

Exbro

Rough_Rock
That I looks so white! beautiful diamond.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and bright. LOVE!:kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: Would love hand shots!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bright, sharp and extremely beautiful! Congratulations! We want hand shots! :D Maybe ask the Mods to move this over to SMTB. You’ll get more traffic over there.:wavey:

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
:shifty:OP! You have the most stunning diamond I have ever seen! I wouldn’t have guessed that it was an I color. I suppose that is the power of superideals with unparalleled light return! Your setting is so classic as well and compliments your stone! More pics please for us to ogle over, especially on the finger!! Also may I know your finger size?

Congratulations on your beauty!! I’m glad to hear you had an amazing experience with the HPD team. I’m working on my CAD with them right now and I feel I’m being so picky with the details. o_O

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It’s stunning!! We need more pics and hand shot pls

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beauteeeeeful!!!!!!:love::love::love:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shifty:OP! You have the most stunning diamond I have ever seen! I wouldn’t have guessed that it was an I color. I suppose that is the power of superideals with unparalleled light return! Your setting is so classic as well and compliments your stone! More pics please for us to ogle over, especially on the finger!! Also may I know your finger size?

Congratulations on your beauty!! I’m glad to hear you had an amazing experience with the HPD team. I’m working on my CAD with them right now and I feel I’m being so picky with the details. o_O

Not a problem with Melissa. We did 3 CADs for each of my 3 rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results