shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Brooch to bracelet conversion !

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
48FE1596-6149-42FA-9BBC-4F03FD0958DF.jpeg 6CDFDC28-F796-49DA-8927-F0AABCE5C45F.jpeg I’m loving how everyone is repurposing more brooches into bracelets or pendants that WILL get worn.
It’s a shame that for the most part brooches are unfashionable and their prices are pretty much scrap so, people’s go and check out fabulous buying opportunities!
I’m running a few little projects.
This one is starts with a mistake. I needed a replacement gold watch band for a vintage watch I’d bought. In my joy at actually finding a stunningly correct vintage 14kt Rose Gold watch band I neglected to read about the length.
Too short for my watch.
Couldn’t return it, 2 lots of expensive shipping going to waste, so I kept it hoping to find a different watch head for it. 10 years later still no suitable watch head.
I’m not selling it for scrap, so I’m going to make a bracelet with a brooch centre.
Here is the “plan” I’ve just threaded the brooch onto the watchband and the little blueish gems are apparently iolte (?) I just thought it unique and beautiful.
Pretty.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this just proves mistakes can be very good things!

It is beautiful, bravo on you for turning an oops into an oooh la la!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this just proves mistakes can be very good things!

It is beautiful, bravo on you for turning an oops into an oooh la la!
But now I’m “eyeing up” your lovely sapphire and diamond brooch thinking hmmmmmm:twisted2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bron357, you know you need this brooch in your life :P2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results