shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The man is thinking about bringing work along!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds like my guy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 11:55:14 PM
Author: Harriet
The man is thinking about bringing work along!
no way
38.gif
My hubby never ever brings work on vacations; he returns urgent call but no work. I try not to either.
Yucko! When we travel we need us time and work takes away from our time together. That is too bad.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I''m Type A, DF is Type A+. Also, the markets have been very volatile.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have tried occasionally to protest, but he is what he is. He also gives us a lifestyle that comes with a price, and he loves to work hard, so it is tough. Once we were in Hawaii and I swear a week went by and he had not seen the beach! Faxes and fed ex packages coming and going, calls going non stop...I said, do you plan on spending two weeks in Hawaii on the phone in the room? He finally hung up and came out.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was right -- the laptop''s coming along. I might as well do some work too.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 12:34:15 AM
Author: Harriet
I was right -- the laptop''s coming along. I might as well do some work too.
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, well, he is gone a long time as well, my hubby would not be able to be away that long and not have his laptop, blackberry, cell phone and be making calls. He runs a company and just is not going to disappear for a month. But he also has issues for a week or two, if a deal needs something it needs something, and he is not going to ignore that just because he is not in the office. I wish he had more of an ability to let go but he does not, and I did marry him knowing that...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would you believe it? I''ve met the designer!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i believe it. now tell us the rest of the story.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not much to tell. I met her at a retailer who stocks her stuff. I didn''t see anything I wanted, believe it or not.

vancleef queen

Rough_Rock
do any of you ladies have the name of the store where you can buy the alhambra necklaces? and the city?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results