Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Another band to add to my collection!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I saw a designer band locally but I just couldn't afford the 1,800 price tag. I found an Etsy seller who also sells on Ebay but under a different name , who custom makes these for a fraction of the price and has more diamond weight. Love the way it looks with my wedding ring as I wanted something deco and unique.

Attachments

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty! It looks very bling-y and distinctive, and pairs well with your wedding ring. Nice find!

Catmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I saw a designer band locally but I just couldn't afford the 1,800 price tag. I found an Etsy seller who also sells on Ebay but under a different name , who custom makes these for a fraction of the price and has more diamond weight. Love the way it looks with my wedding ring as I wanted something deco and unique.
Oh I love it! It looks perfect with your ring. You kill me with all these lovely finds!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it! It looks perfect with your ring. You kill me with all these lovely finds!
You slay me girl! You know how I love your collection!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.