shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary ring from Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
I got an eternity band from Ebay as a five-year anniversary present and I''m thrilled with it! The seller had it custom made and sent the purchase receipt--it ends up that I paid less than 1/4 of the price! I actually feel bad for the seller because I think she needed some quick cash, but I hope that what I could pay helped her somewhat... The combination of the ring being a small size (4.5 and not resizable) and one of the keywords of the listing being misspelled probably led to me being the only real bidder.

I meant to wear it as a RHR since I didn''t want to mix metal colors, but I had fun stacking and ended up loving it sandwiched between my ering and wedding band! Anyway, here are some specs and photos!

Eternity band:
1.2 tcw
22 G-H SI stones
white gold setting, sort of modified bar set or single shared prong, basically there are small white gold squares separating each of the diamonds.

Ering:
center: .84 SI2 J from Superbcert
yellow gold halo setting from Derco Jewelers
There''s already a thread about it somewhere...

And a plain gold wedding band!

I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I''ve enjoyed all of yours!

apples-1.jpg

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Here the ering and new band are on my toddler''s chubby finger! He says, "Sparklies! More! Buy sparklies!" I have no idea where he learned that.

toddler bling-1.jpg

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Here''s how I like to wear them, with the new band in between the ering and wedding band. The different metal colors don''t bug me since there''s not much metal showing on the new band anyway.

little hand big hand-1.jpg

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Here you can sort of see the single shared prong/bar setting better

side-1.jpg

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
another one...I feel like the new band has raised the diamonds-to-metal ratio of my whole set and I like it!
1.gif

car shot-1.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, what a great ebay find. Congrats on your five-year anniversary! I love the pic with your toddler
1.gif
How cute!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM, I love the mixing of metals, so tasteful!! Congrats!!!
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
congrats on the anniversary and the great purchase...looks great all together

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome with your wedding set!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love two tone. I wear yellow and white together all the time. Your rings look lovely together.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! It looks fabulous with your wedding set sandwiched in like that. Just gorgeous.
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on 5 years!
I love all three rings!
I have to say your e-ring looks MUCH bigger than almost a carat..mine is almost 2 carats, and yours takes up just as much finger space!
If only I were a size 4.5 LOL
Enjoy your new ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s great!!!
30.gif
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY pretty! I LOVE the baby picture!
9.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Anna, Congrats on your anniversary! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your set!!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Purdy! I love the look of your new band sandwiched between the e-ring and wedding band! Nice!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 5th anniversary! What a great find - I think it looks really nice sandwiched between your ering and wband.

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the kind comments! It''s so fun to have something new to share since I stop by almost every day to see everyone else''s beautiful rings!

gemgirl--I''m totally a mixing metals convert now! I''m surprised by how well-integrated different metals can look together!

beau13--Thanks for the size comment! It''s great to have little fingers in the sense that it doesn''t take much carat weight to get a lot of finger coverage! But not so great because I''m a classical pianist and often can''t reach the big chords!

My little .84 has performed so beautifully over the years--I''m so glad I learned about cut before buying! And then the halo makes it look much bigger too of course.

Burberrygirl, DandiAndi, atroop, Tacori, geckodani, princessplease, Tuckins, AprilBaby, luckandroger, Vespergirl, and Luckyshe--thank you for taking the time to reply, it was so fun to get up this morning and find all these comments!
35.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME FIND!!!
36.gif

Lori

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your 5-year anniversary and great find on ebay. Your set looks wonderful together.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring! Happy anniversary.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 5 years. What a cutie pie too. The rings look fabulous together!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 2:07:06 AM
Author: Anna_Magdalena
Here you can sort of see the single shared prong/bar setting better
Beautiful! I really like this look; very unique!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its beautiful! congrats on your anniversary!

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock
Wow your rings are gorgeous! So classy! Congrats on your anniversary!!!
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/27/2009 12:19:43 PM
Author: Anna_Magdalena
Thank you everyone for the kind comments! It''s so fun to have something new to share since I stop by almost every day to see everyone else''s beautiful rings!

gemgirl--I''m totally a mixing metals convert now! I''m surprised by how well-integrated different metals can look together!

beau13--Thanks for the size comment! It''s great to have little fingers in the sense that it doesn''t take much carat weight to get a lot of finger coverage! But not so great because I''m a classical pianist and often can''t reach the big chords!

My little .84 has performed so beautifully over the years--I''m so glad I learned about cut before buying! And then the halo makes it look much bigger too of course.

Burberrygirl, DandiAndi, atroop, Tacori, geckodani, princessplease, Tuckins, AprilBaby, luckandroger, Vespergirl, and Luckyshe--thank you for taking the time to reply, it was so fun to get up this morning and find all these comments!
35.gif
Now, since you have a white gold band.... on the days that you may not feel like wearing your e-ring, trying stacking your white gold diamond band with a blushy rose gold band. That''s a great combo too. The white and pink combo is very pretty and fresh looking.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I love it! You have such an adorable toddler!
1.gif
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY Anniversary!!! I love the new band with your ering and wband. They look like they were made to go together.

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results