shape
carat
color
clarity

Anna Nicole Smith''s son dies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i read that this morning on the superficial....so random. that family is really weird! we watched some of her reality show way back when and her poor son seemed so embarassed by all the press his mom generated...he seemed like he just wanted to try to be 'normal'.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well that''s sad. I can''t imagine the turmoil between wanting to grieve for a lost child and rejoice in the birth of another. Wacky or not, my heart goes out to her.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
that''s horrible! omg. i wonder what happened!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read that he was found dead at home in his bed, but that no alcohol or drugs were involved?!?!!?

I wonder what happened. I also read he died 3 days after she gave birth. So sad.

E B

Ideal_Rock
There are conflicting reports...a couple of news stories I've read this morning said he was found dead in his bed. Others say he died in the hospital (the maternity ward) of a massive heart attack. It's very odd, but so sad nonetheless. He was only 20!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
How Awful!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She adored him. This is so sad. I wonder what happened...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i read this "He was found in his bed at Doctor''s Hospital in Nassau. He was there to visit his mother after the birth of her daughter, a healthy girl." from cbc.ca

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how tragic. I wonder what the real story is. I''m not a huge fan of hers at all but I do feel bad for her...

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I searched a little bit (yeah, I must be bored today!) and there are conflicting reports.

I live in Houston and of course, this is where Anna met her husband at the strip club, Rick''s.

I also had the pleasure of knowing one of the lead attorney''s on the case against her, when it went to
trial here. What a circus that was. I really think her husband did intend for her to have something,
he just didn''t make it clear enough in his will I suppose.

My heart does go out to her, this is a horrible time for her.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~This is so sad...I send her my condolences and best wishes for her and her family.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How terribly awful.
7.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very sad indeed...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
If a tox screen is negative, I would think he maybe had a congenital heart condition. What triggered his death I don''t know. They will do an autopsy to determine what happened. How sad, she has had her share of drama, mostly self created, but this is awful. Her son always seemed to be more reticent about the tv cameras in his life. He was dragged along for the ride because of her. How tough this will be for her, to have a new baby and be mourning for her son at the same time.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yikes, how sad! finding him sitting up in his chair seems even more creepy! horrible.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
How sad...I can''t even imagine the conflicting emotions she''s experiencing right now, having just given birth to her daughter and losing her son a few days later. It''s just so horrible.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree SDL. I am not a fan of hers but no one deserves to lose a child. I hope they figure out what happened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this just breaks my heart.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yikes!! this whole thing just keeps getting stranger and stranger! horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results