shape
carat
color
clarity

And what's up with these bagelhead people?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Definitely not my cup of tea...ouch! :errrr:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oy.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hahahaaaa!!! They should greet each other by bumping foreheads.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oy is right.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like something that could have been created by people from Saturday Night Live. Would be a good basis for entertaining skits.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
One word- Why?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes when my bunny is sick they give her saline injections like that to keep her hydrated. Then she has a hump on her back like a camel. It jiggles when she hops around, and sometimes it slides over to one side.

I imagine as the saline is absorbed their faces get really puffy. As a rule, I try to decrease the puffiness of my face rather than increase it!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
And I'm sure there's a parallel thread in Japan filled with people who wonder why Americans and Brits do this:

**edited by moderator. please don't link to other websites with objectionable content**

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
It looks gross... can't even pay me to do it.... :-o don't understand why people want to pay to do it

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is weird. It perplexes me.

Even if I lived in Japan, and was super into being "trendy", I would still be apprehensive about stretching out my skin like that. That's your FACE! The #1 thing you should protect! Can you imagine the wrinkles they get when they're older? Ugh.. :nono:

This isn't new... But I've mostly seen it in mens, um, regions.
Imagine carrying a bowling ball in your drawers.

Anyway, google saline injections with various terms and you'll see what I mean ;-)

fleur-de-lis|1348760584|3275493 said:
And I'm sure there's a parallel thread in Japan filled with people who wonder why Americans and Brits do this:

**edited by moderator. please don't link to other websites with objectionable content** :lol:

This was not pioneered by the USA or Brits... it has been around for a looooong time.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
IT makes them look like Klingon's from Star Trek! If they fell, I'd think it would pop or burst, like a giant pimple!! ker---SPLAT!!! :lol:

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Dumbest thing I've ever seen. They look like aliens.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Um . . .
What? . . .
Uh . . .
Words fail me.

Well, except maybe . . .
No, I got nothing.

Even a wtf won't do it.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I think that's the really disgusting part-it looks like a huge crazy zit. The kind I used to get on my chin right around my period.

If it makes any of you feel better- it's not permanent. It eventually absorbs into the body.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here I thought the stuff I'd be worrying about for my daughter are piercings and tattoos. How naive of me.

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
distracts|1348759561|3275486 said:
Sometimes when my bunny is sick they give her saline injections like that to keep her hydrated. Then she has a hump on her back like a camel. It jiggles when she hops around, and sometimes it slides over to one side.

I imagine as the saline is absorbed their faces get really puffy. As a rule, I try to decrease the puffiness of my face rather than increase it!

I had to give sub Q fluids to my cat too when her kidneys were having a hard time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results