shape
carat
color
clarity

And round two: a 50th anniversary band project!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If one delivery this week isn’t enough, two is certainly something to celebrate!

My parents are celebrating 50 years this Friday and my sweet dad had asked me to help him design a 5 stone band with David Klass to commemorate their years together.

Here is the much anticipated finished piece!

She ended up coming in at 1.47 tcw, size 5.5. Platinum 8-prong crowns on an 18kt yellow gold band. Perfection in every sense of the word! This will span the width of my mom’s finger, exactly what my dad had requested. :kiss2: I will be delivering this to him tomorrow just in time for their dinner celebration!

Cheers to them and 50 years!!

IMG_4414.jpeg IMG_4415.jpeg IMG_4417.jpeg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the profile. Your mom is going to be over the moon.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow wow! That IS perfection in every way! Congratulations to your parents on 50 years! Hope your mom loves it!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! I love the crown setting!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to your parents on their 50th anniversary!!! How wonderful your Dad wanted a timeless beautiful ring for your Mom. She is going to be thrilled! I'm sure he appreciated your help and David did a fantastic job on your Mom's ring! I love the setting, it looks nice and substantial too. The finger coverage is perfect!
Bertie is stunning!!!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful band!! Congrats to your parents. Hoping your Mom loves it and wears it for many healthy happy years

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your parents! The ring is just stunning; she is sure to love it!!

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
WOW that is gorgeous!! Congratulations to them on their 50th!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:My favorite, 8 prong! It's absolutely perfect.
Happy Anniversary to them because 50 is such a huge milestone! 886994

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful 50th Anniversary present! It's just beautiful as is Bertie!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and such a sweet and touching gift.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful & your mum with love it! There is something about lots of little teeny claws that makes my heart sing :kiss2:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy times! Congrats, it’s lovely! im sure it brought u joy to assist your dad with this project. Truly a blessing to celebrate their 50 years together with them :kiss2:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
You did a great job! I love everything about your mom's five stone ring!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
(but I'm also madly in love with your gorgeous ring!!!:love::love::love:)

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you ALL for your kind words and sweet congratulations! My parents got a kick out of the posts, and since neither of the two of them have interest in a jewelry forum, could not understand how many people would be interested in my mom’s ring project! Ha!

It truly was so special to be able to assist my dear dad throughout the whole process! My mom has a very minimalistic approach to jewelry and has adored her wedding set all these years and would never think that another piece of jewelry could top the cherished ring my dad proposed with! She was so surprised when my dad pulled the ring out! What made it special was the fact that all the grandkids were there to help surprise her too!

Thank you, all, for letting me share this special piece with you all! Hopefully I can grab some hand pics next time we visit them!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge congratulations to your parents for 50 years! How wonderful! The ring is absolute perfection! I am sure that your mom will LOVE it! Can you post photos of it worn with her ER when your dad gives it to her?
Congrats again and may she always wear this amazing ring in good helath!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and beautiful story! So glad she loved the ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful, classic, and well-done ring! Congrats to your parents!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's stunning!!
Even nicer is your parents celebrating a lifetime of love. :love:
Congrats all around.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your parents might think it even funnier that we'd want to see hand shots!!! Gorgeous ring!

cheers--Sharon

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to your parents on such a great accomplishment! Love the ring and the setting !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results