shape
carat
color
clarity

And Just Like That…

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
I was wrong, season 2. Single and fabulous?
13636817-803E-4053-8CC6-A168D3AF1235.jpeg

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
A little shocker with Harry in the latest episode, lol!

Poor Steve. He’s so sweet.

So what is going to go wrong in Cleveland? Any guesses?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little shocker with Harry in the latest episode, lol!

Poor Steve. He’s so sweet.

So what is going to go wrong in Cleveland? Any guesses?

Che has a few Mirandas in every port is my guess.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miranda is about to find out. Che said they can’t offer traditional

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
She’s in for a rude awakening. I wonder if Steve will forgive her, or if she’ll even want to stick with him.

I just can’t believe how much Miranda has changed. I get that people definitely change over time, but this feels so forced.

I’m also worried about Harry’s health. I think there have been lots of hints throughout the season that something is wrong. Not sure how Charlotte will handle a health crisis with her husband.

I’m liking Carrie’s downstairs neighbor. I’m hoping they’ll become friends.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So I’m caught up now and I have to say that episode 7 and 8 are much better and much more in line with how I remember the writing and humor being on S&TC. There are still some things I really dislike - in particular Steve turning into a caricature (hearing aids - really? They are in their 50s not their 70s) but there were finally some funny and witty moments. Hopefully they will hit their stride bc I do want to continue watching in part for nostalgia reasons!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
The main thing that strikes me about this reboot is that it’s such a downer. It’s lost it’s zest.

Yes! Such a downer! But things get so much better around ep 7 (yes that is alot to slog through).

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
I really liked the latest episode, minus the Miranda and Che situation. I loved the interaction between Carrie and Steve. Seema continues to be such a great character. Lots of laughs too, especially with Anthony and Charlotte.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
So I’m caught up now and I have to say that episode 7 and 8 are much better and much more in line with how I remember the writing and humor being on S&TC. There are still some things I really dislike - in particular Steve turning into a caricature (hearing aids - really? They are in their 50s not their 70s) but there were finally some funny and witty moments. Hopefully they will hit their stride bc I do want to continue watching in part for nostalgia reasons!

Just to add a little contexts- the actor in real life has hearing loss and wears hearing aids. So in that aspect, show imitating his life.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Just to add a little contexts- the actor in real life has hearing loss and wears hearing aids. So in that aspect, show imitating his life.

Interesting. But they are still portraying him like a dolt, which I find unfortunate.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Were we supposed to forget the end of the previous episode where Miranda was running off to Cleveland (or wherever) to surprise che? Do we assume that happened?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Were we supposed to forget the end of the previous episode where Miranda was running off to Cleveland (or wherever) to surprise che? Do we assume that happened?

I wondered that too.

Also this show is not making me think that aging looks fun at all. Maybe the show is realistic but it’s looking like a major downer. Or am I looking at it wrong??

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered that too.

Also this show is not making me think that aging looks fun at all. Maybe the show is realistic but it’s looking like a major downer. Or am I looking at it wrong??

I just take it as it is. I’m still watching and it’s keeping my interest.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered that too.

Hahaha. I’m 48 and do appreciate the head’s up, lol. Who knew there was such a thing as a flash period!

Last edited:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha. I’m 48 and do appreciate the head’s up, lol. Who knew there was such a thing as a flash period!

Haha true enough! Maybe I’m looking at it the wrong way. I keep expecting them to have FUN but it seems everyone is having their own crisis.

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
I’m surprised that there is only 1 episode left, and very curious if there will be a second season.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m surprised that there is only 1 episode left, and very curious if there will be a second season.

I hope there is! I’m in!! But then again, I had very low expectations so I’m not disappointed, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results