shape
carat
color
clarity

An oldie but a goodie...

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At lunch every day I’m enjoying the two (or less) weeks of Spring we have here in Mississippi. I take the dogs out to play and today I noticed how pretty my ring is in the sunshine. The diamonds from back then were consistently so much more sparkly! 44FC008A-D777-470B-945F-CDA047E84B84.jpeg 6719E619-76A9-4E17-B596-58112580EA68.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO pretty!! :kiss2:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
She's beautiful and so sparkly! :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! I actually sold the one I had that was exactly like this one. The woman I sold it to said her grandmother had this ring and she had been looking for years to find a replacement. Her grandmother had worn it down so much over the years it couldn’t be worn. That made it easier to part with.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I teme
Love this! I actually sold the one I had that was exactly like this one. The woman I sold it to said her grandmother had this ring and she had been looking for years to find a replacement. Her grandmother had worn it down so much over the years it couldn’t be worn. That made it easier to part with.

I remember when we discovered we had “twins!” How old do you think these rings are....did you know the age of the grandmother to help date it??

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I teme

I remember when we discovered we had “twins!” How old do you think these rings are....did you know the age of the grandmother to help date it??

I unfortunately didn’t ask but somehow I don’t think these rings are very old. Maybe 50-60’s. Good quality diamonds though, it was very sparkly and I see yours is the same too :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @LorettaB, you are not ancient. Hey my son once said to me:

“Mom, when you were a kid in the 80’s, back in the olden days....”

He is lucky I love him!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha my kid thought roads weren’t invented until 1980. Roads!?!

That's so funny considering some of the roads the Roman's built :lol:
I was horrified the first time i saw an 80s ring described as vintage on here ?
Vintage ? Really ?
Retro ?

More like Timeless classic if you ask me :lol:
(Well give it another few years and the 80s will evolve again)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results