GOG_M_0-76ct_#02.JPG

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
In partial shade

GOG_M_0-76ct_#05.JPG

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
In a spare setting that has E-F stones

I really like this look, if not necessarily this particular setting.

GOG_M_0-76ct_#09.JPG

GOG_M_0-76ct_#08.JPG

GOG_M_0-76ct_#07.JPG

GOG_M_0-76ct_#06.JPG

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
That stone is as pretty as I thought it would be. :love: :love: :love:

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
I'm really loving all the different looks this stone has. I also find it a much more interesting colour than my F'sand D's which are just always icy white, sometimes this new stone has a white look and sometimes really creamy, sometimes a bit of both. The pictures I posted really dont do the colour justice but were the best I could manage.

It's such a pretty stone and I'm loving the longer lower facets and the extra sparkle they cause. Modified H&A's for me from now on :))

I'm extremely colour sensitive and always thought 'yellow tint' was bad (Its amazing how we - I mean me - buy into marketing hype - thanks PS for opening new possibilites to me). The jewellers couldn't believe I could pick G from F from E in a blind test until they saw me do it 5 consectutive times with just a single stone shown each time. Because of my colour sensitivity, I've always been wary of saying to people about G-J diamonds but having got my M, I can definitely understand how people can think an H or I for example is white. Never understood it before. :oops:

My colour sensitivity is now de-sensitised LOL

I'm thinking a Y-Z diamond would be interesting to have next :read:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...I like it in your spare setting! I'm really starting to love lower colors!

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Andelain & tyty.

You're right, the lower colours are fabulous.

Now I just have to figure out the setting. I know I want really high coloured stones with it cos of that spare setting I tried it in (cant use that one tyty, it doesnt fit properly - the stones a little bit too big), but I cant decide if I should go for an antique-y setting or a contemporary setting.

Any thoughts?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely :love:

I think the lower colors have so much personality. I have Ns and love them.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!! What a beautiful stone!! :love:

Cachette :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous and I know exactly what you mean about color sensitivity. I like the stone in your spare setting...what are you planning to do with the stone?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha congrats ::)

"white" relative to a D/E is pretty different from white with no available standard of comparison ::) your M looks a real beauty!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pictures MACW! You can see how this stone looks different in different lights and from different angles - it's really interesting. Enjoy it!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results