shape
carat
color
clarity

An Instagram page just for jewelry lovers

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does any member have an Instagram profile just to share jewelry photos with other jewelry fanatics and/or to follow vendors? I enjoy taking pics/looking at photos of my jewelry but many of my friends/family on my IG couldn't care less. So now I am trying something new to me; I created an Instagram profile just about jewels...pics of my own or maybe sharing ideas or inspirations.

Does any member do the same??

You are welcome to add me! On IG,.my name is fiona_classics

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me! I am stephlovestosparkle

I would just appreciate a message for anyone who wants to follow because my account is private and I don't talk to strangers :lol-2:

ETA I do share pictures other than jewelry so if kids or pets bother you then.......

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do this! It’s private with no pictures of friends or family or my face. Just my personal collection and jewellery I’ve seen on my travels. None of my real world friends know I have this account

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do! :mrgreen: My family / friends aren’t really into jewelry so I started an instagram account as an extra way to share and ogle jewelry. On occasion I’ll post something not jewelry related but that’s few and far between.

PS. I just added you on insta.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My page is bling and cats and cycling.

If you have a jewelry only insta page (that isn’t private), it’s really easy to link your videos here. I that all the time because uploading to YouTube is a royal pain in my a**. :lol:

Yes. Exactly. Much easier

@fiona00004 following you now

I need to do that too, then nosy family won’t be questioning my purchases. I’m following you now as well.

Only my bling friends know about my IG page. I don’t share it with my non bling friends.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'll follow you! I'll be the one with no postings:lol::lol::lol: I have an Insta that I've only ever used to upload a ring video or two...I didn't explain anything and I don't understand the whole hashtag thing. :lol:
I'm not even that old...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
I followed you too, from my fragrance page nicheperfume_addict

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
This is so fun!! Following all you guys! Mine is bijoux_and_boxes

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a IG page. It’s a mix of stuff but I will definitely start adding more bling pictures. At first I was embarrassed to post any bling and removed any that I had posted in the past. But as I’ve gotten older, I don’t care as much. This is me and this is what I like!

My IG is butterfly111772

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following as Harpsgrammy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a IG page. It’s a mix of stuff but I will definitely start adding more bling pictures. At first I was embarrassed to post any bling and removed any that I had posted in the past. But as I’ve gotten older, I don’t care as much. This is me and this is what I like!

My IG is butterfly111772

Haha good for you! Most of my friends don't know I have an IG page mainly because it is so much of my jewelry (though I also have cycling and cats and some family photos too). As I get older I don't care what others might think about my jewelry passion and all my friends IRL know I love bling. I guess I just know what they would enjoy and I do not think they would enjoy all my bling pics. I think that is the reason I didn't tell them more than anything else. I just don't think they would enjoy my page s much as a bling lover would.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I'm following as angelah3293 :)

I have an instagram page but it's mainly pictures of my pets and Scottish scenery. My friends don't understand the jewellery interest so I've never posted any bling. I might have to start another account

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha good for you! Most of my friends don't know I have an IG page mainly because it is so much of my jewelry (though I also have cycling and cats and some family photos too). As I get older I don't care what others might think about my jewelry passion and all my friends IRL know I love bling. I guess I just know what they would enjoy and I do not think they would enjoy all my bling pics. I think that is the reason I didn't tell them more than anything else. I just don't think they would enjoy my page s much as a bling lover would.

Thank you! In the beginning I had posted a few bling pictures. Then three years ago I archived all of them. Anything with a picture of bling disappeared. I was embarrassed to let my friends know what I liked. Not that I have a lot of followers, Lol!
Now I’m like who cares!? They post hundreds of pictures of their favorite things, so why can’t I?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I post a lot of bling (mostly not mine) on my Instagram (GliderPoss) I am set on private though to avoid creeps. I already follow Missy and loads of other jewellery accounts in general to get my bling fix... 8-)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I follow a lot of jewelry pages to look, but I don't post much of that.

My account is my foster cat stuff and my cat Rachi, with FIP. It's funny to look at my old posts. There is a marked shift.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same as previous posters. I have a few PS friends on IG but it’s mostly coworkers so no bling posted from me. But my IG feed is almost exclusively jewelry. I post my family, gardens and my pooch, until he recently passed away...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To join you must agree to give IG, FB, SC etc. permission spy on you and often even on your contacts.
they steal your info, then sell it.

When the richest companies on earth, social media, claim to be free: YOU ARE THE PRODUCT BEING SOLD.

No thanks.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I am starting to think this is a great idea having a separate account for jewellery. I am not sure if you have experienced the masses of gem dealers or jewellers trying to follow you and send you DM's about an item that you have "liked" and how they can make it for you for cheaper (with cheaper materials of course). I only have one personal instagram account and have liked a few bling accounts but get numerous follow/message requests from businesses.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results