shape
carat
color
clarity

American Set Co.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hyer717

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know anything about this company? They sell settings on ebay for a reasonable price. Here is an example of one of their settings:

setting45879.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just bought one of their plain trellis settings and I was really pleased with it. I found the quality to be really good, especially considering the low price. There are a couple other past threads on the company if you do a search for them and people appear to be pretty satisfied with what they bought.

Here is the link to the completed ring

hyer717

Rough_Rock
Your ring looks great! I searched but couldn''t seem to find any other old threads about this company. Please post links if you have them. Thanks again!

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
My son bought a wedding set from them on eBay and it was very nice quality, and the price was certainly reasonable. The pave diamonds were sparkly too, and clear. Very quick to answer emails, and since my son's fiance has larger fingers, they custom made her rings to fit, they did NOT just stretch them. They turned out beautifully.
9.gif

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
I tried to edit to add this, but I guess I was too late. The set my son bought is very similar, if not exactly the same on you show in your picture. It''s been a few months, and I''m not positive. He got the 18k WG setting, but it came in 14k and platinum too.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 9:09:53 PM
Author: hyer717
Your ring looks great! I searched but couldn''t seem to find any other old threads about this company. Please post links if you have them. Thanks again!

Thanks!

Here is one old thread

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have purchased from them as well and was very pleased with my setting.

hyer717

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the replies. I might be ordering one of these soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results