Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

What do you all think regarding the following comparisons
1) American Pearl Hanadama vs Pure Pearl Hanadama
2) American Pearl AAA vs Pure Pearl AAA

Thanks in advance!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You will have to ask both vendors to send you a strand to inspect. You may find quite a difference in them, others have.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
You will have to ask both vendors to send you a strand to inspect. You may find quite a difference in them, others have.

Really! Thanks for letting me know. Do you know if one company consistently outperforms the other?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Look on past posts, you will see what others have either witnessed or seen for themselves. You may want to order two strands and decide for yourself. Hanadama grading reports vary make sure you read them.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

What do you all think regarding the following comparisons
1) American Pearl Hanadama vs Pure Pearl Hanadama
2) American Pearl AAA vs Pure Pearl AAA

Thanks in advance!

American Pearl is very up front about the fact that their Hanadama line is not their top of the line grade (Hanadama grades vary, and they rate their strands as being the equivalent to their AA+ pearls, not their AAA or collection grade, which are their top two grades). The better comparison would be between the American Pearl AAA akoya strands and the Hanadama strands from Pure Pearl. My experience has been that my AAA Akoya strand from American Pearl has been a better quality than the majority of Hanadama strands that I have compared them to (both from retail and online vendors). I posted detailed pictures on a thread here comparing them, so if you search, you should find them. They were just much higher luster.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
@cmd2014 Thank you for your thoughtful response, I’ll check out your thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results