shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing experience with High Performance Diamonds

csinc

Rough_Rock
I would like to thank Wink Jones and Melissa Sharp for all their help with purchasing an engagement ring for my fiancé. The customer service at High Performance Diamonds cannot be matched and we could not be happier with how everything turned out.

I purchased a Crafted by Infinity 1.43 carat H SI1 diamond in a made-to-order platinum solitaire setting.

Our engagement ring purchase started over a year ago, when my fiancé and I visited a number of stores in our area. We wanted to see everything - different settings, diamond sizes, price points, etc. to figure out exactly what we wanted. Nothing really stood out until we saw Hearts on Fire. It turns out you can’t un-see a well cut diamond. I went online to see if there were any other/better options. I quickly came across Crafted by Infinity and contacted them directly to determine the best way to purchase one of their diamonds in Canada. They were very helpful and put me in touch with Wink.

Wink answered all of my questions and brought in a few diamonds I was interested in seeing. He created a series of videos and then one with them together to see the differences. Unfortunately, I had to put the purchase on hold as we had a flood at our place and ended up doing extensive renovations. However, when I started looking again, working with Wink was one of a few options I explored. I quickly remembered why I wanted to purchase from High Performance Diamonds the first time around - the fantastic customer service and product quality. Again, he brought in a series of diamonds, made videos and answered my questions. They were all good options so I started to do more research and ended up reaching out to Todd Gray for his assistance through Nice Ice. He was also excellent to work with and made me feel reassured of the choice I was making.

Once the diamond was chosen, I looked at a number of stock mounting options, but wasn’t confident I found the right one. Based on Wink and Melissa’s recommendation, I started to work with Melissa on a custom order and went through a few iterations of CAD drawings. Again, fantastic experience and it turned out to be exactly what my fiancé wanted. The quality and attention to detail are top notch.

When it came to ordering, I was nervous. Everything had been too easy for such a large purchase. A lot of thought and research had gone into everything, but I still had to wire a large sum of money to someone I had never met. Their refund, buyback and trade-up policies show they believe in their products and gave me some reassurance, but I needed to be sure. I spoke with Wink on the phone about the next steps and expressed my concern. He immediately made me feel comfortable, almost like family. He was very transparent and suggested I do my research on him and High Performance Diamonds before I do anything. I tried, but couldn’t find one negative thing.

Once the payment had been made, I received some updates via email including a video of the ring going through an extensive hand polishing process. Once it was completed, Wink sent over a video and series of pictures of the ring and shipped it off to me. He ensured that everything went smoothly at the border and I received the package quickly. Everything was well packaged and included a gem kit so you could check out the specifications in more detail. However, you don’t need the kit to know you made a good decision - once I opened the box, WOW! Nothing we had seen over the past year came close to this Crafted by Infinity. The sparkle from a diamond cut to this quality is incredible. What they say about cut influencing the other C’s is 100% true.

I proposed a week later on a trip to Iceland and my fiancé was surprised and blown away. In her words, it is her “dream ring”. Her friends are all very impressed and have commented on how amazing and sparkly it is.

I have to thank Wink and Melissa for making this experience so memorable. They weren’t pushy and made the scary online purchase friendly and easy. We are thrilled with the ring and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend High Performance Diamonds to anyone!

img_0140_1.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results