shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I the only person on earth...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
who does not own a single Apple product?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No. We don't own any either. :D

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me three. Don't understand the appeal.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've only ever had apple products. I've never had a problem with any product except for the small shuffle (I run a lot, and even though they say it's for exercise, sweat will corrode the battery.)

I like them for their ease of use, and the fact that they are impervious to computer viruses. The cons are that they are ridiculously expensive. Last Christmas I got the kids kindle fires instead of ipads. I'm not freaking paying that much for a tablet..... :evil:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Well I'm a late adopter. I got an ipad for the kids, and its a pretty nifty gadget.
Have caught myself considering an Apple mobile, but have recovered, and planning on a Samsung now.
:geek:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty close, DF! We have switched to almost exclusively using Apple products. They are intuitive and easy to learn. I have a regular laptop to connect with my sewing machine and I am going to get a apple laptop and install the microsoft software and go with that because the HP laptop has a few glitches that I don't like. It just makes everything easier for me. I'm old, I need easy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1377094366|3507220 said:
Pretty close, DF! We have switched to almost exclusively using Apple products. They are intuitive and easy to learn. I have a regular laptop to connect with my sewing machine and I am going to get a apple laptop and install the microsoft software and go with that because the HP laptop has a few glitches that I don't like. It just makes everything easier for me. I'm old, I need easy.
I guess..:oops: b/c wife have her own Ipad and our daughters have their own Iphones and Ipads.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My house looks like the apple store! An article yesterday said that people who have iPhones are generally wealthier and better educated than android users. I guess you're not as wealthy as you think DF!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Almost exclusively apple in our household as well! We all have iphones, I have a MacBook and DH has an iMac and an iPad. DD and I also have Kindle Fire's - the only non Apple devices in the house. Doesn't hold a candle to the iPad, but good enough for what we use them for, considering the price savings and the fact that we have other apple devices to fill the void. Love apple products!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1377095878|3507237 said:
My house looks like the apple store! An article yesterday said that people who have iPhones are generally wealthier and better educated than android users. I guess you're not as wealthy as you think DF!
Nope, I don't even own a smart phone.. :oops:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Neither do I, DF. My cellphone makes phone calls, period. It doesn't text or take photos or wash my socks. I also don't have anything Apple. Not because of any objection to them; just haven't bought any.

--- Laurie

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don't have any either.
Of course FI works for a company that isn't Apple so would feel a bit weird walking around with the competition's products...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1377098558|3507266 said:
Neither do I, DF. My cellphone makes phone calls, period. It doesn't text or take photos or wash my socks. I also don't have anything Apple. Not because of any objection to them; just haven't bought any.

--- Laurie
No, b/c we are too old for Apple products... :bigsmile:

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
We may be slightly Apple obsessed around here. I have an iPhone, an iPad, an iMac, and an old MacBook Pro. SO has an iPad (his work paid for his), but has a Droid phone. I love that they all work together and the OS is the same across the board.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I don't have Apple either.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1377098378|3507263 said:

How in the world do you survive without a smart phone??? I forgot how old you are (I'm 1959) but I can't go several hours without mine! I use it for everything! Banking, communication, directions, information...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't own any Apple products either. I like how MacBooks aren't prone to viruses and they're lighter than PC laptops, but they're too expensive in my opinion. Plus, I'm so used to using PCs, that I find MacBooks a bit confusing. My husband has an iphone for work but other than that, he's a Droid/PC user, too.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't personally have any Apple products. I strongly dislike proprietary systems. But my husband and youngest daughter have everything Apple. :nono: My daughter needs the macbookpro for design work though. I don't even have an ipod.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I could almost "ditto" this, because my cellphone does nothing but make calls. It is a flip phone and people keep saying, "I haven't seen one of those in a while" whereas to me it is perfectly new!

It might allow me to take pictures, but I don't want to. I think it would allow me to text, but I don't want to.

I don't know what iPhones and iPads really do although I have actually seen them and used one. (I know it can do what I made it do. I don't know what else it can do.)

The only place where I differ from a non-Apple user is that I had an iPod when they were new and huge. (No one else had the technology to store music like that.) I don't have a new, tiny one.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't!

I do like tablets like the iPad but when I get one, it won't be a Mac. I need one that is easily compatible with all my other computers so I can use it for work. So it will be some other brand.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1377100675|3507300 said:
Dancing Fire|1377098378|3507263 said:

How in the world do you survive without a smart phone??? I forgot how old you are (I'm 1959) but I can't go several hours without mine! I use it for everything! Banking, communication, directions, information...
I survived the first 30 yrs of my life w/o a cell phone... :praise: I do own a cell phone for the past 25 yrs but just not a smart phone.. :tongue:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an iMac and an apple laptop.

I also do not have a smartphone.
My phone was $19.99 and I use a prepaid call plan that ends up costing about $15 a month for my calls.

My reason for not getting a smartphone with Internet access is ethics.
I think they drastically overcharge for the monthly service.
My perception is that they are making too much money for what their costs are, so I won't support them.

terceslil

Shiny_Rock
Trade
No Apple products here.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1377098789|3507270 said:

--- Laurie
No, b/c we are too old for Apple products... :bigsmile:

Yeah, well, speak for yourself! :???:

After spending a weekend in Denver w/my sister & her new Smartphone, I wouldn't have one for anything! Seemed like hours continually searching for this or that, sighing, swearing, calling it names. She doesn't know Denver either & has less sense of direction than I do (a real achievement). The maps on that stupid thing are SO small, you can't see them even with your, ahem, reading glasses on -- absolutely useless. The minute she sat down anywhere -- restaurant, her son's apt., our hotel, out came that cursed device, which she thumbed in some silly app or other all the time we spent anywhere. What a waste of money, brain calories, & time, yack!

--- Laurie

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i dont own a apple product..but both my kids have ipod's and iphone's eta I dont have a smart phone either :wink2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nope.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results