shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I just too naive or is this an awesome bargain?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's ok. Do you realize that the center diamond is 1.21ct, not 2.73 ct? Roughly 1.5ct is in the melee in the setting. You can get a D IF stone on BN (and the stone in this ring is not new but, rather, an estate stone) for around 10.5k. Meaning that this ring is charging you at least 5.5k for the setting.

So it's an ok price, but no less than they should be charging and certainly not a great bargain.

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Please note that the center diamond : D color, Flourescense : strong blue! For the very high color like D E F the strong blue flourescence will normally cause "hazy effect". Thus those diamonds look hazy and much less beautiful!! Price is 20% off in average!:evil:
It's ok. Do you realize that the center diamond is 1.21ct, not 2.73 ct? Roughly 1.5ct is in the melee in the setting. You can get a D IF stone on BN (and the stone in this ring is not new but, rather, an estate stone) for around 10.5k. Meaning that this ring is charging you at least 5.5k for the setting.

So it's an ok price, but no less than they should be charging and certainly not a great bargain.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are you both seeing fluorescence in the ring for sale? I can't see it in the write up. Having said that tho, if it does have fluorescence, it's less desirable to some people. Some people love it, however, so it's not always an unattractive aspect. But either way, when I did a search on BN, I didn't find anything with those specs with strong blue fluoro - so, again - plenty of options in that price range.

I also have questions about a seller selling 'vintage' rings when the rings are of the same style and color specs, over and over again. Makes my Spidey senses go off....

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Swipe the pic to see its GIA certificate : 1.21 carat , strong blue flourescent...
The "strong blue" flourescent is only desirable for "low color grade" like K , L.. because it may makes the diamonds look whiter. For high color like D E F it may cause hazy and less less valueable

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a bargain. It's full retail price for what it is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results