• A. Yes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • B. No!!!

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may be alone on this one but when the accent stones are that small i don't think the difference between mrb and oec cut is easy to see. the scallop/bezels give it a vintage look if that is what you are going for. I think it's a really cute setting - the airline would be more of a make or break for me.

I actually love the airline!!! My sister pointed that out to me, but I actually love it.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
i think it is totally fun and if you like it, i think you're gonna get it anyways :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw I’m touched that you remember Fancy Pants :twisted2:

Here is the thing though, I don’t wear her a lot because she is a lot of look and a bit much for my everyday life. So that is something to consider, as much as I love FP, she doesn’t get a lot of finger time. Maybe consider if this setting might be too much for you to be comfortable with for everyday wear. Since this is your e-ring diamond the realistic wearability is something to really think about.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw I’m touched that you remember Fancy Pants :twisted2:

Here is the thing though, I don’t wear her a lot because she is a lot of look and a bit much for my everyday life. So that is something to consider, as much as I love FP, she doesn’t get a lot of finger time. Maybe consider if this setting might be too much for you to be comfortable with for everyday wear. Since this is your e-ring diamond the realistic wearability is something to really think about.

Yes! This. Definitely this. Ty!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
This is a really pretty setting. But my favorite look so far for your e-ring was when it was in that gorgeous Victor Canera setting. What about buying this new ring for a colored gemstone? A sapphire in the middle would be sublime.

But the most important thing is you do what makes your heart sing. It will certainly be lovely in this new one if that is what you choose to do.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I guess my why not is that I would immediately regret it IF I felt self conscious about wearing it bc it’s soo massive. Then I got to thinking that Heidi Gibson style —different era—pulls off these elongated and big looks— for everyday engagement ring wear—so maybe it’s not as wild as I think it will be

If your ring is near 3ct- I feel like it’s already going to get some appreciative looks, why not add some extra? Is a big halo really going to make all the difference?

pS do you still have the victor canera setting? Just curious… definitely wanting to buy all your cast offs haha. I found some of your old threads and you have great style!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
6C8C07E0-D9A3-41FF-AC42-1591310F70CF.jpeg 9B20C32E-ED5F-4C79-9315-CF4A8B2F4056.jpeg BF7F93E7-59E4-43DA-9677-7C010B9806FB.jpeg 938E5F08-5A9A-45E5-8882-540AD4F425D9.jpeg

It would be for my 2.9 mrb. The stone in there is the same size as mine so if I did buy it, there would be an airline. I have to say that I have been lusting after an elongated and romantic look—which this fits. The stones are gorgeous but likely in the G-H range so not colorless. It is in iridium platinum and the jeweler claims it is an Art Deco original. Thoughts?

no girl ! you are not crazy
i looooooove it ! :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
If your ring is near 3ct- I feel like it’s already going to get some appreciative looks, why not add some extra? Is a big halo really going to make all the difference?

pS do you still have the victor canera setting? Just curious… definitely wanting to buy all your cast offs haha. I found some of your old threads and you have great style!

I keep saying I want @nala to make a thread of all the settings she’s gone through!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results