• A. Yes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • B. No!!!

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6C8C07E0-D9A3-41FF-AC42-1591310F70CF.jpeg 9B20C32E-ED5F-4C79-9315-CF4A8B2F4056.jpeg BF7F93E7-59E4-43DA-9677-7C010B9806FB.jpeg 938E5F08-5A9A-45E5-8882-540AD4F425D9.jpeg

It would be for my 2.9 mrb. The stone in there is the same size as mine so if I did buy it, there would be an airline. I have to say that I have been lusting after an elongated and romantic look—which this fits. The stones are gorgeous but likely in the G-H range so not colorless. It is in iridium platinum and the jeweler claims it is an Art Deco original. Thoughts?

Honestly, I was always a fan of simpler settings for e-rings but I’ve been changing my mind recently and honestly it looks fantastic!! I kind of love it lol. It’s a gorgeous setting and if you ever want to change it up again you can pop a coloured stone in it and make it into a different ring. I say go for it!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you like to change things up, but this doesn’t look like it would allow for any bands… and you have some fab bands.
It’s super pretty and unique but a one-ring look I think.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, it’s fun- are you looking for a forever setting? This one might be too fun to have staying power, but it is fabulous and looks great! What’s your current setting like?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, I was always a fan of simpler settings for e-rings but I’ve been changing my mind recently and honestly it looks fantastic!! I kind of love it lol. It’s a gorgeous setting and if you ever want to change it up again you can pop a coloured stone in it and make it into a different ring. I say go for it!

I totally agree with the fact that this would easily become a rhr—that’s part of the reason that I’m considering it. I’m not really in the market for a new rhr tho, lol. I have several already.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you like to change things up, but this doesn’t look like it would allow for any bands… and you have some fab bands.
It’s super pretty and unique but a one-ring look I think.

I totally get it!! And am somehow ok with not stacking.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, it’s fun- are you looking for a forever setting? This one might be too fun to have staying power, but it is fabulous and looks great! What’s your current setting like?

I’m a serial resetter, lol. No setting is forever with me, lol. My name is Nala and apparently we haven’t met.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not for an e-ring but it would be banging with a gemstone like a pink or blue sapphire or spinel.

Do you think it’s too much for an ering? Does it take away too much from my stone?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala you do you girl ❤️ You like it, that’s all we need to know!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well I think it’s absolutely fab, I love how it makes your big ring even bigger, and if it’s not forever- why not enjoy?? Serial resetter… I think you should definitely buy this setting so I can buy it from you when you eventually sell haha! Half kidding? Is it white good or platinum? Anyways I love your style!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Love the finger coverage! Is it deal? If so, I say go for it!

You’re going to reset it in 2 mos anyways :p

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Do you think it’s too much for an ering? Does it take away too much from my stone?

Nope.. noooooooooo way. I don't like halos, but in this case? thats not really a halo and your center? I highly doubt any human on the planet could look at your ring and say "that takes away from her center" lmfao... can't happen.. that ring is so romantic..just yummy!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

That’s my feeling yes! But you love what you love :) I also love the stones in the setting just think a gemstone would make it pop.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Wowsers! Very nice.
I was wondering if you all think this is an Art Deco setting? (trying to learn):)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m biased because that scalloped design gets me every time, so this just screams romantic and feminine. It’s a yes from me.

To clarify, a “yes” to getting the setting not for you being crazy to want it ;)2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is splashy and exciting!
If you love it, then why not?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I had to fix my answer...I answered the thread title and not the actual question so I answered it the opposite of what I
intended.

I have watched many of your resets and you seem to be of the mindset "the bigger the better" (nothing wrong with that!) I say if you like it, get it! You always do what you want anyway!:lol: (as you should!)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I think it’s absolutely fab, I love how it makes your big ring even bigger, and if it’s not forever- why not enjoy?? Serial resetter… I think you should definitely buy this setting so I can buy it from you when you eventually sell haha! Half kidding? Is it white good or platinum? Anyways I love your style!

It’s iridium platinum! Ty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the finger coverage! Is it deal? If so, I say go for it!

You’re going to reset it in 2 mos anyways :p

Hahahahaha. It’s not really a steal or a deal—hence my hesitancy.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope.. noooooooooo way. I don't like halos, but in this case? thats not really a halo and your center? I highly doubt any human on the planet could look at your ring and say "that takes away from her center" lmfao... can't happen.. that ring is so romantic..just yummy!

Right? I’m getting those romantic vibes. I feel like the ring will be wearing me, tho. Lol

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! Very nice.
I was wondering if you all think this is an Art Deco setting? (trying to learn):)

Tbh, I’m not sure on this one. If the stones were single or oec, then I would be inclined to say yes. But these stones look mrb so maybe not?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m biased because that scalloped design gets me every time, so this just screams romantic and feminine. It’s a yes from me.

To clarify, a “yes” to getting the setting not for you being crazy to want it ;)2

Ha! I actually was waiting to read your response. I know that you have a “ fancy pants” ring that I love and thought about it when I saw this setting. I get they aren’t identical but just the whole romantic feels.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tbh, I’m not sure on this one. If the stones were single or oec, then I would be inclined to say yes. But these stones look mrb so maybe not?

I may be alone on this one but when the accent stones are that small i don't think the difference between mrb and oec cut is easy to see. the scallop/bezels give it a vintage look if that is what you are going for. I think it's a really cute setting - the airline would be more of a make or break for me.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is splashy and exciting!
If you love it, then why not?

I guess my why not is that I would immediately regret it IF I felt self conscious about wearing it bc it’s soo massive. Then I got to thinking that Heidi Gibson style —different era—pulls off these elongated and big looks— for everyday engagement ring wear—so maybe it’s not as wild as I think it will be

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I had to fix my answer...I answered the thread title and not the actual question so I answered it the opposite of what I
intended.

I have watched many of your resets and you seem to be of the mindset "the bigger the better" (nothing wrong with that!) I say if you like it, get it! You always do what you want anyway!:lol: (as you should!)

You are not wrong, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results