clarity

Am I crazy for wanting this???

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
Am I crazy for wanting this???

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve seen that too! I mean I think they have a good return policy so if you are very interested then why not?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
No !
Defiantly not crazy !
Its gorgeous :appl: :appl: :appl:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I used to visit the other pearl forum I remember some members coveted that necklace. So you are in good company. I think it is beautiful and versatile. Are you considering purchasing it or creating a necklace using it as inspiration?

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
Not sure. I wanted to make my own medley, but that one is just crazy. Almost too long. And it is all silver, I like color.

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
it is hard to judge whether it is worth the money. Certainly the time it takes to design such a large piece. But, as far as pearl quality.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s hard to judge pearls by photo unless you’ve bought from them a lot. I think you can ask for more photos though from the sales team

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful strand. I try to weigh value by usability. How often will I wear it? That looks like a wonderful strand to dress up or down. T-shirts to work to date night.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure. I wanted to make my own medley, but that one is just crazy. Almost too long. And it is all silver, I like color.

To my eye (and monitors display differently, as do eyes perceive color differently), it looks like there's plenty of color in the strand—I see aubergines, blues, greens, etc. Something you'd likely notice more in real life than on screen.

It might be heavy, too, at that length, depending on the size of the pearls?

You could also take it apart and make different strands out of it! A cool strand, a warm strand, a silver strand. :bigsmile:Long strands, short strands, bracelets, chokers...

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it - it can't hurt to try it on if you are smitten and return it if it doesn't work out!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s too long, may be better to have fewer high quality pearls? Two or three turns always looks nice, so less than 54 inches?

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful but I don't think I'd know what to do with 10 feet of pearls. I get wrapped up in 54 inches! Do you know how you'd style it and think you'd get enough wear to justify the cost? That's how I talk myself into and out of jewelry.

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
Well, someone bought it. It wasn’t me.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I hope it wasn’t a lurker! It always makes me so paranoid...

You will find the right one for you one day!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! Disappointing! When this happens with me, I am equal parts bummed and relieved. ;)2 Disappointed because I didn’t buy it, but relieved that I was saved from myself.

I hope you find something that suits you perfectly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results