shape
carat
color
clarity

All the Radiants in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LoveLeigh

Rough_Rock
I''ve been researching for a while and I came across this FABULOUS site! Everyone is sooo nice and helpful! I love it.
Anyways, I know I want to get a square radiant diamond, but apparently, there are several options. Honestly, I''ve read through a lot of stuff, emailed the contacts for the diamond cutters, but I''m still very confused. What exactly are the differences between the "Original Radiant Cut" from radiantcut.com, the "Dream Diamond" from heartsonfire.com, and other radiant cuts? And are there other "designer" radiant cuts out there?
14.gif
Of course I don''t get any straight answers from the sites. So here I am.... asking for your advice! Thank you so much.
9.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
The Original Radiant and the Dream diamond are cut differently. The Original Radiant displays a more disorganized, crushed ice sparkle when viewed (although it is cut very precisely), and the Dream diamond is said to show a very organized hearts and arrows pattern just like a round diamond cut in this way. I haven''t seen a Dream diamond, so I can''t tell you for sure if that''s the case. I would imagine the Dream diamond has a pretty hefty premium associated with it. The Original radiant cut is a bit more expensive than a generic one, and if you want to be sure of getting a beautiful radiant, you should buy one of these. The hunt for a good generic radiant can be an exhausting one, but if you''re budget conscious, you can find a nice one. I''m not sure of any other designer radiant cuts out there, I think Flanders might be one. I myself have a generic radiant that I like very much, but I''m not much into the designer label.

LoveLeigh

Rough_Rock
Thank you Coda! That was exactly the kind of explanation I was looking for. I really appreciate it.

And thanks to the administrator, now I have even more radiant style cuts to be confused about.
2.gif

But seriously, I really appreciate your help. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results